Republicans & Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
fucjgw.jpg

Upsmule

Republicans & Democrats

*able to see* (oh the irony)

Some racists would even label him an "uncle Tom." Nothing at all racial about that who I guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Democrat Senator, Tom Harkin, said, "Just because someone is in this country illegally doesn't mean they are criminals." Actually, it does.

Here's your sign!!

island1fox

Of course your "perception" is the only correct one.

Any legitimate criticism of President Obama's Policies or any joke or about him is of course "racist"

When Hillary is elected President ---We will have another eight years of everything that is said --is a war on women---- only your perception counts.

How sad and how silly.:wink2:

How the left completely and conveniently forgets Obama's mother was White ---Like Zimmerman's mother being Hispanic --but their perception --was-- that he was "white" ????

Sure makes sense .

p.s Obama's birth certificate would show he was BORN white -HE IS -not the first black President.:happy-very: hERE COMES THE "RACE CARD"

moreluck

golden ticket member
So they run their party like they run the country, extremely poorly.

Via The Hill:

The RNC also has significantly more cash on hand than the Democratic National Committee. It had $12.3 million in cash on hand and no debt at the end of July, while the DNC had $4.1 million in cash on hand and nearly $18.5 million in debt — an increase from the end of June.

The RNC reported raising about $5.9 million and spending $6.3 million last month, while the DNC raised $3.9 million and spent $5.4 million.

The RNC has outraised its Democratic counterpart every month this year, despite President Obama’s involvement in fundraising for the Democratic party and campaign committees.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Luck, Texan pls help me on this one, I can't find anything on the Texas Lt. Gov. 911 call on Fox..We would all appreciate A cartoon,Er Political cartoon or a link to the story. THX..I believe his political affiliation is Republican..

moreluck

golden ticket member
Luck, Texan pls help me on this one, I can't find anything on the Texas Lt. Gov. 911 call on Fox..We would all appreciate A cartoon,Er Political cartoon or a link to the story. THX..I believe his political affiliation is Republican..
I never heard this story, but it was extremely easy to find it.....at least he didn't call 911 to say McDonalds got his order wrong. Next time you look it up yourself or as your friend :censored2: ! Oops, that's DIDO.

ImWaitingForTheDay

I never heard this story, but it was extremely easy to find it.....at least he didn't call 911 to say McDonalds got his order wrong. Next time you look it up yourself or as your friend :censored2: ! Oops, that's DIDO.
Spelling problems aside,This story is not on FOX.. thanks to ABC for getting the story out..

texan

Feed the hungy Troll.

May you seek the Creator of all, and His Wisdom in all areas of life. I still seek this.

So should you, and others seek this diligently, to include me.
trolls-einstein1_zpsd07b6566.png

Always remember that Einstein was Jewish.

ImWaitingForTheDay

tex the TRUTH ,only the TRUTH here..you may find this hard to believe,but really the sky has not, nor will it fall during the remainder of Prez. Obama's term,and also when Hillary is Elected it to will remain in place high above your head...