Republicans Don't Like Their Potential Choices

klein

Für Meno :)
I agree. His "RomneyCare" is a tax nightmare just like the Messiahs and Mitt wont be able to say much about Obamacare if he is in the race. Also a BC member mentioned Romney is not to keen on Guns....So i would have to pass unless he was the only choice against the Messiah.

There ya go, great solution ! Trade in all your guns for getting a conservative government. :)

Could set up an exchange rate : per gun, 1 extra ballot :)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Klein - Please stand down.

Regarding Mitt Romney on the Second Amendment:
“I support the Second Amendment as one of the most basic and fundamental rights of every American.” -- Mitt Romney 9/21/07 at NRA Conference in Washington, D.C.
Summary: Mitt Romney on the Second Amendment
  • Strong supporter of gun-owner’s rights.
  • There is no need for more gun restrictions.
  • Provided relaxed licensing requirements in Massachusetts.
  • Require all new hunters to take a hunter’s safety course.
http://mittromneycentral.com/on-the-issues/second-amendment/

Last edited:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

“I support the Second Amendment as one of the most basic and fundamental rights of every American.” -- Mitt Romney 9/21/07 at NRA Conference in Washington, D.C.

Ok then...Mitt is got my vote on his gun stance then. :peaceful: Now what to do about RomneyCare...

klein

Für Meno :)
Ok then...Mitt is got my vote on his gun stance then. :peaceful: Now what to do about RomneyCare...

Yeah, no way in hell does the Republican or Tea Party wants to have family doctors available to everyone !
It needs to be reserved for those only with union jobs, or jobs that have health bennies.

Who in the hell would want their chaffeur/Taxi driver or Nanny using their doctors ???!!!

brett636

He also supports reinstating the assault weapons ban just like the one he signed into law in MA. Thats a show stopper for me right there.

Yeah, no way in hell does the Republican or Tea Party wants to have family doctors available to everyone !
It needs to be reserved for those only with union jobs, or jobs that have health bennies.

Who in the hell would want their chaffeur/Taxi driver or Nanny using their doctors ???!!!
You're kidding right? Once 0bama care goes full tilt not only will non-union workers or jobs with health benefits not have a family doctor, no one will. There won't be enough doctors to treat all the patients. Now that's equality. If I can't have it, you can't either.

bbsam

Staff member
You're kidding right? Once 0bama care goes full tilt not only will non-union workers or jobs with health benefits not have a family doctor, no one will. There won't be enough doctors to treat all the patients. Now that's equality. If I can't have it, you can't either.

Again with the doomsday speach?

Again with the doomsday speach?
Do the math, be sure you subtract the number of doctors that will be quitting the medical industry and add the number of people that will be looking for health care. Remember the claims made by the left of how many hundreds of thousands of people who couldn't go to a doctor because they had no insurance. Call it what you want, don't make it so. Oh yea and don't forget, if anyone doesn't have health insurance they will be fined or jailed.

bbsam

Staff member
So the multi-trillion dollar health care industry will simply go poof? Gone. Nothing left. No doctors, no nothing. Right.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Romney should and probably would fair better if he did what Dwight Eisenhower did and change religions just before he took office.

Eisenhower was a Jehovahs Witness all his life, and the republicans DID NOT want a Jehovahs Witness as a president, so he was baptized presbyterian just before he took office.

Its all B.S. anyhow. THe right wing exremists who are affiliated with the evangelical wing nuts will never support a mormon, its that simple.

Romney has no chance to overcome his religion. Unfortunately for the republicans, they dont have a good enough horse in the race in 2012. No one candidate has more than 19% of the republican vote at this stage, and that spells trouble for the GOP.

As the GOP continues to fight with itself, they guarantee Obamas re-election.

I say, let them fight for 18 more months, good for us bad for them.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
" ........ Romney should and probably would fair better if he did what Dwight Eisenhower did and change religions just before he took office....."

If he would change religion I would consider him weak and whimpy . His character would be in question for me. For you to suggest something like that is ludicrous. Maybe Obama could use you as his new campaign manager!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Im ludacrous? Its a repubican strategy, not mine.

Why not attack the action and not the messenger?

Peace.

Changing your religion is not a Republican thing or a Democrat thing.......it's a stupid compromise to win popularity and that demonstrates a weakness, I don't care who does it.