Republicans Don't Like Their Potential Choices

moreluck

golden ticket member
1) take away welfare for the poor.... not take away, they just have to test negative for drugs to receive their check.
2) take away health care funding.find a more affordable health plan
3) take away grants for school...for all who are here illegally.
4) take away union benefits....we could do without unions
5) take away help to keep them in their homes...if they can't afford it, they shouldn't be in a house.
6) take away housing subsidies...no more giving away houses to people who can't make the payments...they can rent.
7) throw relatives out of the country....only illegal aliens
8) kick illegal parents of american children out of the country...they can take their kids with them
9) continue to allow corporations to leave inner cities for china....obama wants them in Brazil too!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1) take away welfare for the poor.... not take away, they just have to test negative for drugs to receive their check.
5) take away help to keep them in their homes...if they can't afford it, they shouldn't be in a house.
6) take away housing subsidies...no more giving away houses to people who can't make the payments...they can rent.
8) kick illegal parents of american children out of the country...they can take their kids with them
9) continue to allow corporations to leave inner cities for china....obama wants them in Brazil too!

You get an "A" from the FOX/TEABAG official approved response center. You get an "friend" from everyone else. Spoken like a true bitter senior that wants their entitlements and paerks, but hates to see anyone else get a penny.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I should have my own no spin zone.

I gave you a very clear example.

Cain -white or black has decided by HIMSELF to run for President.

For anyone to state "The Republican's " selected him because he is "Black" is off the wall !! With "blinders" on --Kool aide drinkers right or left cannot see that.
That is why we are in such bad shape today.

Island,

we dont know CAINS intentions or how he came to the decision to run for office. Behind the scenes, there is alot of grooming going on. Just look at palin. The RNC and operatives made her quit her day job so they could "groom" her to run in 2012. WHile making millions of dollars in the process, Palin has been run by an expert in RNC politics SAL RUSSO.

RUSSO's corporation (and not grass roots TEA PARTY EXPRESS) is a cover for the RNC. Russo who is under investigation for misappropriating donated funds from the Tea Party Express handles Palins schedule, speaking events and coaching.

Russo is a longtime republican operative going back to Ronald Reagan.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Sal_Russo

THe "spin" is that palin is just concerned for her country and as a mom and politician she can do better.

But the reality is that the RNC is trying to mold her into something they can control if she should ever hold the office of the presidency.

Its all a game island. Cain is no different.. I dont know whos behind him yet, but I will find out and lay that out. Its all in the promotion game. Where the money comes from, who organizes his agenda and how he is getting paid.

People dont come out of nowhere... There is a plan and that plan is to see how Cain resonates with americans of all colors.

Glad we can discuss openly !

Peace.

curiousbrain

Island,

we dont know CAINS intentions or how he came to the decision to run for office. Behind the scenes, there is alot of grooming going on. Just look at palin. The RNC and operatives made her quit her day job so they could "groom" her to run in 2012. WHile making millions of dollars in the process, Palin has been run by an expert in RNC politics SAL RUSSO.

RUSSO's corporation (and not grass roots TEA PARTY EXPRESS) is a cover for the RNC. Russo who is under investigation for misappropriating donated funds from the Tea Party Express handles Palins schedule, speaking events and coaching.

Russo is a longtime republican operative going back to Ronald Reagan.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Sal_Russo

THe "spin" is that palin is just concerned for her country and as a mom and politician she can do better.

But the reality is that the RNC is trying to mold her into something they can control if she should ever hold the office of the presidency.

Its all a game island. Cain is no different.. I dont know whos behind him yet, but I will find out and lay that out. Its all in the promotion game. Where the money comes from, who organizes his agenda and how he is getting paid.

People dont come out of nowhere... There is a plan and that plan is to see how Cain resonates with americans of all colors.

Glad we can discuss openly !

Peace.

In the context of what you describe in this post, what do you think is the special interest behind Obama? Just the DNC/Democratic establishment, or in your opinion is there a more shadowy interest?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In the context of what you describe in this post, what do you think is the special interest behind Obama? Just the DNC/Democratic establishment, or in your opinion is there a more shadowy interest?

Obama was clearly groomed and handled by the DNC after the 2004 elections. DNC operatives that have been involved in clintons campaign realized after hearing obama speak at the dnc convention that they had a "resounding' voice within the democratic party.

This potential candidate was fielded and the response was excellent. In the election, he drew votes from both parties recieving the highest number of votes of any election in US history. It was a good choice.

In addition, Hilary was also fielded and tested well, however, she failed to connect with both parties and the effort went towards obama. It was the right choice for the democrats from a strategy point of view.

Same thing is happening for the Republicans. Problem is, they cant find a single candidate that resonates with the entire party and its a far cry to say any of them can reach moderates and independents with any majority. Thats why at this point there is no front runner and that spells D I S A S T E R for the repubicans in 2012.

They will tear each other up over the next 10 months and that will disenfranchise the party and people will most likely re-elect Obama hands down.

I know its a box of kleenex time for supporters of the right wing, but your chances would be better in 2014 if you just put your party back together.

peace.

curiousbrain

Obama was clearly groomed and handled by the DNC after the 2004 elections. DNC operatives that have been involved in clintons campaign realized after hearing obama speak at the dnc convention that they had a "resounding' voice within the democratic party.

This potential candidate was fielded and the response was excellent. In the election, he drew votes from both parties recieving the highest number of votes of any election in US history. It was a good choice.

In addition, Hilary was also fielded and tested well, however, she failed to connect with both parties and the effort went towards obama. It was the right choice for the democrats from a strategy point of view.

Same thing is happening for the Republicans. Problem is, they cant find a single candidate that resonates with the entire party and its a far cry to say any of them can reach moderates and independents with any majority. Thats why at this point there is no front runner and that spells D I S A S T E R for the repubicans in 2012.

They will tear each other up over the next 10 months and that will disenfranchise the party and people will most likely re-elect Obama hands down.

I know its a box of kleenex time for supporters of the right wing, but your chances would be better in 2014 if you just put your party back together.

peace.

Interesting; thanks for the reply.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Moreluck,

with all your explanations, it all equals one thing:

ZERO VOTES FOR A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE

But heck, when you lose again, youll have provided your own answers to WHY?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck,

with all your explanations, it all equals one thing:

ZERO VOTES FOR A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE

But heck, when you lose again, youll have provided your own answers to WHY?

Peace.

Like I said awhile back, I'd be happy for B.O. to run unchallenged if the GOP was the majority in house & senate.

bbsam

Staff member
I should have my own no spin zone.

I gave you a very clear example.

Cain -white or black has decided by HIMSELF to run for President.

For anyone to state "The Republican's " selected him because he is "Black" is off the wall !! With "blinders" on --Kool aide drinkers right or left cannot see that.
That is why we are in such bad shape today.

No. They haven't "selected him because he is black", they give him exposure because he is. Big difference. Michael Steele was selected because he's black in and soon after Michelle Bachman had to awkwardly and sadly attempt to give the Republican Party "street cred" with her "You da man" to Michael Steele. Ugly.

No. They haven't "selected him because he is black", they give him exposure because he is. Big difference. Michael Steele was selected because he's black in and soon after Michelle Bachman had to awkwardly and sadly attempt to give the Republican Party "street cred" with her "You da man" to Michael Steele. Ugly.
Don't ya think that's being a little nit picky? I know I have said . "you da man" to several of my friends (for various reasons), people for many different races, white, black, mexican, conservatives and liberals. That has gotten to one of the phrases that has transferred into common usage with no boundaries.

bbsam

Staff member
Don't ya think that's being a little nit picky? I know I have said . "you da man" to several of my friends (for various reasons), people for many different races, white, black, mexican, conservatives and liberals. That has gotten to one of the phrases that has transferred into common usage with no boundaries.
Could be. Sure looked sureal in the video of it though. Pretty sure "you da man" doesn't pass Bachman's lips with any regularity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
don't ya think that's being a little nit picky? I know i have said . "you da man" to several of my friends (for various reasons), people for many different races, white, black, mexican, conservatives and liberals. That has gotten to one of the phrases that has transferred into common usage with no boundaries.

word ! True that !!