Republicans Don't Like Their Potential Choices

moreluck

golden ticket member
My older brother had tons of records and I listened to all of them......The Sultry Miss Georgia Carr. I wore out my Smother's Brothers Album. I had the 78 record of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.(Jimmy Boyd)
I also loved my Bob Newhart album.
A Rosemary Clooney single of Botcha Me.
Ahhhhh, the good old days!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My vocabulary is better than Miller's, and he's boring. Plus, he's dumb enough to be a Republican.

You're a regular Susie Sunshine!! You only know how to call people names, belittle their ideas and call them dumb. Too bad you can't get your thoughts across any other way. You have my sympathy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're a regular Susie Sunshine!! You only know how to call people names, belittle their ideas and call them dumb. Too bad you can't get your thoughts across any other way. You have my sympathy.

Thank you. Miller was so popular that they dropped his radio show, at least in my market. I listened to him a few times, and he wasn't that good. Evidently, Right Wingers felt the same way. You have my sympathy for being a Bagger.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh yea, we can see by your posts your advanced vocabulary. I wouldn't expect you to like him, your last sentence here shows why.

I listen to Right Wing radio frequently. Rush can be funny, and Gibson is very humorous (and smart). I didn't think Miller was funny, just like he wasn't funny on MNF.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Condi Rice

She is my choice.
She is one tuff woman.
She don't take no sh#t from any country.

Too bad Condi has no desire to return to Washington.
Damn waste of political talent.

Maybe the NFL will eliminate Goodell, after he failed to fine those fighting coaches.
Condi once said NFL Commish is her dream job.

Her new book is released on Tuesday.
Extraordinary, Ordinary People: A Memoir of Family