Republicans

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
original.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
We didn't go to Iraq to stop Sadam from killing Iraqis.

If you can't even get why we went there, you should stay out of adult conversations.

ImWaitingForTheDay

You believe anything.

As long as it's put out by leftists.

And I use the word "leftist" as a derogatory term.
Maybe you would like to see my Long form Birth Certificate..This is so easy...It is interesting how those who preach accountability the most seem to practice it the least. Baba and reallybrowny whining about a false narrative.Double standards are conservatives' MO...Priceless......................

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Maybe you would like to see my Long form Birth Certificate..This is so easy...It is interesting how those who preach accountability the most seem to practice it the least. Baba and reallybrowny whining about a false narrative.Double standards are conservatives' MO...Priceless......................
Long forn, short form, ssn number all fake.

Say what you about me.

But why would you need all those fake documents?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Long forn, short form, ssn number all fake.

Say what you about me.

But why would you need all those fake documents?
The more you say the more that STUDY rings so true....The willingness to contradict and humiliate yourself on a daily basis is the number job requirement for today's Republican Teacons...And sir you fit the bill to a tee..Well done!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DUH , since no one is willing to stop the money out flow , where do you think the funds to keep it up are going to come from ?
Why new taxes , only temporary of course , just till the debit is paid off .