Republicans

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
tumblr_ms0e561JF71qzsnxyo1_r1_1280.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

Incorrect. According to Muslims if the father is a Muslim then the children are also automatically Muslim. If the child tries to claim he believes in another religion then under Muslim law the penalty is death for renouncing your Muslim faith (regardless of what the child actually believed). Cuba is a country, not a religion so not a valid comparison. Just another one of the misleading liberal memes you love to post. Which are just as frequently wrong.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Go to TedCruz.com Too stupid to own his name's domain.
Typical republican - no planning or foresight.The guy who called Net Neutrality "Obamacare for the internet" didn't reserve TedCruz.com. Priceless....Only in America could a Latino Canadian born to a communist Cuban father remake himself as a Confederate white Supremacist.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Go to TedCruz.com Too stupid to own his name's domain.
Typical republican - no planning or foresight.The guy who called Net Neutrality "Obamacare for the internet" didn't reserve TedCruz.com. Priceless....Only in America could a Latino Canadian born to a communist Cuban father remake himself as a Confederate white Supremacist.
I know the you are not very good with google.

So I spent around 20 seconds and found his website.

It's tedcruz.org.

Hope that helps you SPECIAL little boy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, Obama is probably from Kenya.

And his father was a communist.

His step-father was the muslim.

And I believe Ted Cruz's father was fleeing from the communists.

So I doubt that he was one.
Incorrect. According to Muslims if the father is a Muslim then the children are also automatically Muslim. If the child tries to claim he believes in another religion then under Muslim law the penalty is death for renouncing your Muslim faith (regardless of what the child actually believed). Cuba is a country, not a religion so not a valid comparison. Just another one of the misleading liberal memes you love to post. Which are just as frequently wrong.

Oh, so when Obama renounced Islam to become a Christian, it wasn't valid? You must be a very devout Muslim to try and deny Mr. Obama his religious freedom.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My wife and I used to cancel each other's vote. Thanks to this nut in Madison and the one in Indiana and the parade of fools looking for the GOP nomination it looks to be 2-0 this time.

wkmac

Even more interesting is the fact that all said politicians enjoy a nice retirement themselves all paid for by those same people who work at manual labor.

Still wanna be their cheerleader, even if just a certain half of them?

bbsam

Staff member
Well if you purple children and liberal trolls wouldn't post, maybe we could have some adult conversations here.
So if you could have an echo chamber of Murdock Mudslinging, Hannity Haymakers, and Limbaugh Lunacy, you would achieve what you call "adult conversation". Fascinating.