Republicans

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Well, you are the one using examples of mid 19th Century Republicans to somehow define the present day Party. That is delusional.
BangingHeadAgainstWall.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So if you could have an echo chamber of Murdock Mudslinging, Hannity Haymakers, and Limbaugh Lunacy, you would achieve what you call "adult conversation". Fascinating.

Only if you can regurgitate the daily topic verbatim. It doesn't take an Einstein to detect a coordinated "echo chamber", as you put it. Feed them red meat, make it extremely simple, and then toss-in some righteous anger and indignation. To disagree is to be anti-American.

Oh, and respect our military, and make sure there is some Biblical/God reference too.

wkmac

Why would any conservative Republican refer to himself as a Reagan Republican? And why especially would a conservative Republican who talks about his belief in the Constitution, limited government, and free enterprise and rails against government spending, debt, and deficits refer to himself as a Reagan Republican?

Reagan Republicans

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/08/2...ave-more-registered-voters-than-people-alive/

Scores of Counties Put on Notice About Corrupted Voter Rolls

(Alexandria, VA) – August 27 The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put 141 counties on notice across the United States that they have more registered voters than people alive. PILF has sent 141 statutory notice letters to county election officials in 21 states. The letters are a prerequisite to bringing a lawsuit against those counties under Section 8 of the federal National Voter Registration Act (NVRA).

The letters inform the target counties that it appears they are violating the NVRA because they are not properly maintaining the voter rolls. The NVRA (also known as Motor Voter) requires state and local election officials to properly maintain voter rolls and ensure that only eligible voters are registered to vote. Having more registrants than eligible citizens alive indicates that election officials have failed to properly maintain voter rolls.

States with counties which received a notice letter are (# of counties): Michigan (24), Kentucky (18), Illinois (17), Indiana (11), Alabama (10), Colorado (10), Texas (9), Nebraska (7), New Mexico (5), South Dakota (5), Kansas (4), Mississippi (4), Louisiana (3), West Virginia (3), Georgia (2), Iowa (2), Montana (2), North Carolina (2), Arizona, Missouri, New York (1 each). Federally produced data show the letter recipients have more registrants than living eligible citizens alive.

wkmac

Someone kept saying how republicans had real plans and ideas to solve problems and they couldn't understand why Americans could not see that. I responded that I failed to see where republicans offered anything to address some of the problems that concern people. This person continued to assure me otherwise and then finally stated, "just throw out a couple of issues and I can guarantee the republicans have a plan for it."

So I thought to be fair I should give it a go and thought about it and finally said, "OK, I've got 2 issues I hear a lot of people on both sides of the isle talk about and I'd like to know what republicans will do about it?"

This person responded, "Tell me what the 2 issues are?"

I replied, "concerns over lack of jobs and climate change."

Our GOPer replied, "republicans have a great idea that solves both issues at the same time and you should check it out!"

I can't say now that they don't have a plan! ;)