Republicans

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Mitt: Screw the draft, I'm going to France.
W: Which one of these switches keeps my ass outa'Nam?
Cheney: I had other priorities, so I got XXX deferments
Ben: Well I coulda' gone to WP, had a total scholarship
Trump: Well, I wore a uniform as an adolescent at a private military academy. So I did my part.

What is the compulsion for these people to blow this BS up our asses?
All the while claiming to be "The" Uber American Patriot- traditional, American moral values candidate.

newfie

Trump: Well, I wore a uniform as an adolescent at a private military academy. So I did my part.

All the while claiming to be "The" Uber American Patriot- traditional, American moral values candidate.

It appears you have commie loving Bernie and screwing hubbel while getting fired from the Watergate commission Hillary missing from this list.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Did any of the 6 candidates remaining serve our nation in the military?

Nope.

Then no one has the high ground on this because they all could have, and chose not to serve.

realbrown1

go watch telesur. maybe theyre doing a segment / show on nancy. reagan was corrupt he was the first president completely bought off by corporate power.
You need a dunce hat.

Just so everybody knows where you are coming from.

rickyb

Armed right wing death squads?

You mean anti-communists?

I guess the USA was armed right wing death squads in WW2 according to you.

Just like Canada was in fighting the NAZIS.
i have no idea, maybe wkmac knows. but your government does things like this all the time...

being an american and im guessing a reagan lover, you should really already know this. this isnt the first time ive heard that.

and you wonder why you have terrorism LOL

oliver stone did an untold history of the US it was a 7 part 1 hour long video, you can watch the reagan segment im sure they mentioned this there.

realbrown1

i have no idea, maybe wkmac knows. but your government does things like this all the time...

being an american and im guessing a reagan lover, you should really already know this. this isnt the first time ive heard that.

and you wonder why you have terrorism LOL

oliver stone did an untold history of the US it was a 7 part 1 hour long video, you can watch the reagan segment im sure they mentioned this there.
My government fire bombed Dresden.

My government nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Killing men, women and children.

And I am OK with that.

And Oliver Stone is a peace nick lover, who hates the military and all Republicans.

Not exactly an impartial person on this subject.