Republicrats and the Faa Reauthorization Act..

thedownhillEXPRESS

No, its class warfare driving us slowly down to slavery...
The enemy are those opposed to our right to freely associate, i.e. unionize.
Only way anyone not rich in the world can fight back effectively....

DontThrowPackages

Scott Davis?

Correct. When people have lost everything or feel they have been wrong and have nothing to live for, no doubt in my mind the unstable will be taking people out. It happen with the post office,years ago, when they went through these types of changes. Just hope I'm off that day.

XFILED

Correct. When people have lost everything or feel they have been wrong and have nothing to live for, no doubt in my mind the unstable will be taking people out. It happen with the post office,years ago, when they went through these types of changes. Just hope I'm off that day.

Its funny you mention this cause while I was driving my truck today I was contemplating how long till someone goes postal or airborne express at a station...I say within 2 years....

whenIgetthere

Its funny you mention this cause while I was driving my truck today I was contemplating how long till someone goes postal or airborne express at a station...I say within 2 years....

I can think of one individual at my station! Mean, mean temper, no idea if he has a permit, though!

CJinx

Somebody already did in Chicago, didn't they? At a ground station?