Rescheduled delivery date???

jengin45

tracking #- 1Z3F1E560397830840

I flippin ordered this on Nov 14th and it's still not here! The last update was on the 19th and I would love to know what is going on. For the longest time all it would say was billing information received and now this rescheduled delivery date of the 25th....makes me nervous on if it's going to here by then?? Please help!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The shipment was not created until the 16th, which is where it says billing information received. That means the shipper processed the shipment but had yet to give it to UPS. That was not done until the 19th. The 20th and 21st are Sat/Sun so those days don't count. Tomorrow is the 25th which is when your delivery is scheduled and your package will have been in transit for 4 working days. Your beef is with the shipper who took his sweet ass time getting the pkgs to us, not with UPS.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
They show a billing info received as soon as a company creats a label to ship a package, That does not mean it was shipped that day.

In this instance it looks like it was not actually picked up by UPS until the 19th. It shows in lenexa this morning. You should receive it tomorrow. There has been no delay on UPS's part!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
lenexa, ks, us 11/24/2009 10:44 a.m. arrival scan
baldwin park, ca, us 11/19/2009 11:14 p.m. departure scan
11/19/2009 8:50 p.m. origin scan
us 11/16/2009 1:36 p.m. billing information received

You ordered on the 14th.
Shipper shipped on the 19th.
Package left California on the 19th.
Package arrived in Lenexa Kansas on the 24th.
You should receive it on the 25th.

Thank you for using UPS.

Last edited: