Rescheduling

EastBrown N Down

Yeah don't bother going back they need people there ready to go EVERY DAY no bull:censored2:ting.. and I'm not being sarcastic. This gig ain't for the rescheduling type ya digg

bobbiewright

I was called into my full time job actually but whatever. They offer the option to reschedule but I just wanted to know if they look badly on people who do so.

thebrown1

I see that often. 100% of the posts in this discussion forum get derailed every time. I don't know how the mods work around here but they should start trying to keep some of these on topic and deleting random crap from the posts.
Don't get me wrong, once and a while it's fine and in order but not every time lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's amazing how conclusions are being jumped too and assumptions being thrown around since you guys don't even know what his situation is.
Who cares what his reason is? Do you think HR would care what his excuse was? Nope...they'd just hire the guy who wanted the job enough to show up.

AndUPSER

They will take anybody right now for seasonal. The thing is, if you want to be hired on permanently and it comes down between you and another worker, rescheduling may affect their decision.

barnyard

KTM rider
It's amazing how conclusions are being jumped too and assumptions being thrown around since you guys don't even know what his situation is.

What do you expect when you post on an anonymous internet forum????

If you want to be taken seriously and get honest answers, go to the UPS FB page.

barnyard

KTM rider
I don't know how the mods work around here but they should start trying to keep some of these on topic and deleting random crap from the posts.

Right.

Because the mods do not have anything better to do than babysit noobs that are not smart enough to do simple internet searches.

FFS

AndUPSER

What do you expect when you post on an anonymous internet forum????

If you want to be taken seriously and get honest answers, go to the UPS FB page.

I would not want to be associated with UPS on Facebook. Besides, they will probably give some kind of pc response.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just BC's cool kids doing their thing.

Give them a bit and they'll be posting random memes.

Sorry, the other kids missed their cue.......

random-memes-34690623-482-636.jpg