Resign... or Change, Mr. President

tieguy

Banned
Your master Obama will be so proud of you. Pay some more tax's will you so he can spend more and get this economy going.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
blowing up a couple of hand grenades doesn't quite add up to a weapon of mass destruction unless you are a mouse.

I suggest you do your research, massive amounts of weapons were found and taken care.
(ps) last time I looked some new guy had Bush's old job, and all he seemed to do was spend his time playing golf.{unlike Bush who stopped playing while our troops were dying }

diesel96

so you too must believe in Congress' refusal to extend the jobless benefits is totally due to those nasty republicans, who are not in the majority in this session.

That's 60 votes needed out of 100, plus one (Neb) Democrat with a lousy hair-piece who thinks he's a rep.......time for a pure majority smackdown vote as usual....anyway, your side doesn't think twice about spending a TRILLION plus Dollars on War that's not making us any safer, only propping up a corupt Gov't, yet when it comes to spending a few mil on our own citizens extending their unemployment benefits, you'all up in arms.....BTW those dollars go right back into the economy immediatly....you guys must hate America....can't wait till your rich:money: puppet masters:pet: lose their tax breaks... :geek:<----IRS man...:tt2:

jimstud

Banned
I suggest you do your research, massive amounts of weapons were found and taken care.
(ps) last time I looked some new guy had Bush's old job, and all he seemed to do was spend his time playing golf.{unlike Bush who stopped playing while our troops were dying }

i have done research and a massive amount of weapons were destroyed ak47's and sam type missles but no weapons of mass destruction, so keep on believeing in republican big business bullshi t and the mess created by them .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you forget that the Dems. also were convinced that weapons of mass destruction did exist ? Even their independent info. said so!

tieguy

Banned
That's 60 votes needed out of 100, plus one (Neb) Democrat with a lousy hair-piece who thinks he's a rep.......time for a pure majority smackdown vote as usual....anyway, your side doesn't think twice about spending a TRILLION plus Dollars on War that's not making us any safer, only propping up a corupt Gov't, yet when it comes to spending a few mil on our own citizens extending their unemployment benefits, you'all up in arms.....BTW those dollars go right back into the economy immediatly....you guys must hate America....can't wait till your rich:money: puppet masters:pet: lose their tax breaks...

Bush spent a trillion? And did Obama stop the spending or increase it ten fold? hey now that health care is strangling this economic recovery how about some more do good legislation by Obama so we can have a full fledged depression?

tieguy

Banned
i have done research and a massive amount of weapons were destroyed ak47's and sam type missles but no weapons of mass destruction, so keep on believeing in republican big business bullshi t and the mess created by them .

did your research tell you about Hussien using chemical weapons on the kurds or did you choose to ignore that point in this discussion? How about chemical weapons in the war with Iran?

jimstud

Banned
did your research tell you about Hussien using chemical weapons on the kurds or did you choose to ignore that point in this discussion? How about chemical weapons in the war with Iran?

for all i care they can all kill each other. sadam's missles could barely reach iran so he really was a threat to the u.s.a.

bbsam

Staff member
Did you forget that the Dems. also were convinced that weapons of mass destruction did exist ? Even their independent info. said so!
There is a huge difference between believing intelligence and launching all out war. That action is one from which the Republicans cannot run.

tieguy

Banned
for all i care they can all kill each other. sadam's missles could barely reach iran so he really was a threat to the u.s.a.

now jimmy you're trying to change direction on me. you claimed to have done extensive research and determined Hussien never had weapons of mass destruction. I then asked if you had researched his use of chemical weapons?
perhaps your speedo's are a little tight and you did not catch that you big stud you?

jimstud

Banned
now jimmy you're trying to change direction on me. you claimed to have done extensive research and determined Hussien never had weapons of mass destruction. I then asked if you had researched his use of chemical weapons?
perhaps your speedo's are a little tight and you did not catch that you big stud you?

perhaps your tie is too tight there were no weapons of mass destruction.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
According to the ISG report all their significant stockpiles of chemical weapons were destroyed after the first gulf war. There was still the odd shell or two laying around, but that due to oversight rather than a real attempt to hide anything and the few shells that have been found were old and inert. There is currently no evidence that at the time of our invasion that the Iraqis were producing or stockpiling wmds.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everything is hindsight now (20/20) You have to go with the 'known' at that time. I remember a vote of somekind and the majority voted to go to war....including dems.

jimstud

Banned
According to the ISG report all their significant stockpiles of chemical weapons were destroyed after the first gulf war. There was still the odd shell or two laying around, but that due to oversight rather than a real attempt to hide anything and the few shells that have been found were old and inert. There is currently no evidence that at the time of our invasion that the Iraqis were producing or stockpiling wmds.

thank you.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Everything is hindsight now (20/20) You have to go with the 'known' at that time. I remember a vote of somekind and the majority voted to go to war....including dems.
Like I said, if you want to go to war you'll find a reason/excuse. The idea that the "evidence" for wmds was just so overwhelming and compelliing that we had no choice is just complete nonsense. There was never any real, solid evidence, it was all pretty tenuous and open to interpretation: "What are those funny looking trucks for? They could be part of a wmd program!" "What's in that mysterious building? It could be the wmd stockpiles!" When you go back now and read the testimony it's laughable, or at least it would be if so many people hadn't died as a result. The fact that the dems went along with it doesn't change anything, it just makes them culpable.

tieguy

Banned

I see the same argument on the TV show cops . heavy drug users guilty of using drugs in the past and or selling them now claiming they were "clean" how many more mass killings with wmd's did hussien have to engage in before the rest of the nay sayers here saw the light?