Resign... or Change, Mr. President

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He's not going to resign.
He thinks he's doing a good job!!!

remember last year, when he go involved with a White House Beer summit....................
Report on Skip Gates flap faults all

President Obama initially said Cambridge police “acted stupidly” by charging Gates with disorderly conduct.
The White House yesterday declined to comment.

diesel96

Here's out of touch your GOP leaders are.....

Fake Tan-Man Boehner said in an interview Monday that the financial reform bill is like "killing an ant with a nuclear weapon," and is now taking his lumps for the remark.
Were we not all stunned to hear the leader of the Republicans in the House say that financial reform was like using a nuclear weapon to target an ant,"
He compared the financial crisis to an ant ??? The same financial crisis that led to the loss of nearly eight million jobs. The same crisis that cost people their homes and their lives savings.
If the Republican leader is that out of touch with the struggles facing the American people, he should make his rounds to effected like Racine and Detroit and ask people if they think the financial crisis was an ant.

"Do we need an ant swatter to fix this crisis"?.....lol

congrats...Republicans....you can't make this stuff up....

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, he compared the solution to an atomic bomb. Kind of like....if your debt is $5, you don't need $54 billion to solve your debt problem.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And this is how barry defends himself.....................
Obama told the audience “unemployment’s at 9.6%.” That is above the 8% the administration predicted with the stimulus implemented.
“Yes, but it’s not 12 or 13 or 15,” Obama said defending his policy.

however diesel, barry does make this stuff up.

bbsam

Staff member
No, he compared the solution to an atomic bomb. Kind of like....if your debt is $5, you don't need $54 billion to solve your debt problem.
I'd like to have debt of $5. Even more I'd like to have $54 billion to solve my debt problem.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Whatever became of that woman who declared when barry was elected that he was going to pay her mortgage and for all her gas ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"When I said, change you can believe in, I didn't say it would happen tomorrow, not change we can believe in next week...."

Alex, I'll take Obama quotes for a quarter! :sick: