Restaurant review, experience, etc......

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Like I said.....my story the way I tell it.....mentioned in my first sentence was to tell someone who cares if you don't like my way.

I couldn't pronounce the name he introduced himself with........too bad it wasn't Tony or Gabriel or Alphonso or Sonny ! Too Italian for you....or is it OK when I do Italian names......greaseball, dago, whop, ........shocked? Get over it....Archie Bunker was doing it a long, long time ago.

More, I do not know your ethnic background, nor do I know why you seem to harbor so much hate. However, having an Italian wife and mother-in-law, I find your derogatory terms offensive and reprehensible.

moreluck

golden ticket member
More, I do not know your ethnic background, nor do I know why you seem to harbor so much hate. However, having an Italian wife and mother-in-law, I find your derogatory terms offensive and reprehensible.
I was raised in an Italian household...........say them all and you will see how ridiculous these terms are....:censored2:, :censored2:. mick, kraut,...they were on All In The Family 1971-1979. Old timey TV. We all saw Archie's ignorance by calling whole races names. Over 40 years ago on TV and you are taken aback by it now??

I had an It. grandma & grandpa. Hated Christmas Eve because of the feast of the fishes and I hated fish then and do to this day.

It's like the "friend" word.....say it out loud 50 times and it's no longer shocking!!
Oh,and I'm 100% Slovak.....so I guess dumb Pollack fits.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wanted customer service....I got none....like the folks on your route!!
You are getting awfully close to crossing the line----I suggest you take a step or two back.
There's a line?
Apparently.

Question whatever you want about what I post here but never, ever question the way in which I do my job or the level of service that I provide to my customers.

If there were no line this place would be a free-for-all with no winners.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had an It. grandma & grandpa. Hated Christmas Eve because of the feast of the fishes and I hated fish then and do to this day.

It's like the "friend" word.....say it out loud 50 times and it's no longer shocking!!
Oh,and I'm 100% Slovak.....so I guess dumb Pollock fits.
Ironically a pollock is a type of fish.
Good fish bait.

Question whatever you want about what I post here but never, ever question the way in which I dislike my waiter or the level of service that I expect to be provided to me or other customers.

If there were no line this place would be a free-for-all with no winners.

Try this shoe on the other foot.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have a OG that's less than a year old in town. The food and service has always been good so far.

I agree with Oldtimer though. OG is what we call pinch Italian. It'll do in a pinch.
I agree, it's like frozen pizza versus real pizza shop pizza. It'll temporarily stop the craving.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I just recently started reading this post. First off the OP stated HER story. You do not have to like it, read it, or be interested in it. There is a neat feature called stroll on by.
And yes if I ordered Spaghetti and meatballs, I would expected meatballs. If I did not get meatballs, yes I would throw back a perfectly good plate of sauce and noodles. Secondly the OP never said the whole chain sucked. She actually stated that she had been there many times and never had a problem.
She also has the right to infer why the service was bad. You can agree, disagree, be neutral, or say nothing, or care or read or reply. Obviously the service was bad, as she was compensated, but only of the cost, no one can replace a night out with friends, which some people rarely get. and when a night out with friends is not the warm cozy event you had planned its a loss, of precious time and money.
I love Texas Road house, I froze my ass off when I was there the other day. Does it mean, they turn down their heat since lunches cost less than dinners, and heating costs are high. Who knows shall we argue about it?
I had a lousy steak sandwich at bw3's, its a sports bar. Does that mean that most people are too drunk to notice that there were only 2 strips of beef on my hearty steak sandwich. Obviously, because I sent it back and they served the exact same sandwich to the guy next to me 10 minutes later. And he ate it. I knew it was mine, as it was toasted only half way with the exact same half moon on it. I complained yes, and I never went back to that one. But I go there for wings and its great, just not that one. Untrained staff, no supervision, lets argue it.
But it is getting to the point of petty to read some of these posts. There are several here who have great disdain for each other. Thats life. Its obvious, we all get it. Reading some of the replies is like groundhog day "the movie". Or like eating at the same bad restaurant over and over,and getting the same result, every time, yet you return. it accomplishes nothing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you are hearing these terms for the very first time.....you have lived in a cave !!!

You do understand that TV 40 years ago was very strict about what could be said........Archie continuously called people by their ethnicity.....Even Mike was a D.P and that was his son-in-law..................................like calling your in-law 'good old what's his name'. TV didn't even show a toilet or a man & a woman in the same bed....(think I love Lucy)

Nobody with a brain thinks they are acceptable........we laughed at Archie......get it ?, we LAUGHED at Archie.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Poor service is simply that---trying to blame that on Obamacare is simply absurd.
Then it is absurd. In yours and others views, just as her view is absurd to you, yours may be absurd to others. It has been stated on any news network you choose, that hours have been cut, to alleviate the need for employer based healthcare, which has made some employees disgruntled employees, as it would make us disgruntled, and a disgruntled employee is an unhappy employee, so the link could be made:between a disgruntled employee and bad service.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Poor service is simply that---trying to blame that on Obamacare is simply absurd." (upstate)

Oh gosh, we haven't heard that before !!! Uncharted waters for a brave little sailor !!