Restaurants.com - Anyone ever used it ?

klein

Für Meno :)
Just wondering, since I just signed up to that website.
Has anyone ever used it before ?

Sofar, I have ordered and printed out 3 restaurant coupons.
Want to get another 3, but a bit skeptic.

The big question I have is the following in the "terms & conditions" policy :

Only one (1) Restaurant-Specific Gift Certificate may be redeemed per party, per month, per restaurant, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.

Now, does that mean I can only redeem 1 gift certificate per month, or just 1 g/c for each seperate restaurant per month ?

They are valid in the US only, so it is important for me to know.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks !

klein

I got a certificate as a gift . Never did figure it out. I'll have to get the kids over to work it for me.

I can tell you how to get it.
It's simple, if you have the code that it came with.

Just follow the link, register, and go shopping for the resturants near you.. it's all free !

klein

Well, got to use one of those coupons last night, that I paid $10 for on restaurants.com, for a $25 gift certificate.

Works like a charm !
I recommend them, if you plan on eating out ! Great deal !

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Well, got to use one of those coupons last night, that I paid $10 for on restaurants.com, for a $25 gift certificate.

Works like a charm !
I recommend them, if you plan on eating out ! Great deal !

You paid too much. Google the site first and get a special code. Sometimes you can get a $25 certificate for $2. I've used them before. Just remember to tip the server on the total bill, not the discounted amount. One local joint quit excepting them. Too popular.