Restoration Hardware

sportsjock

Actually isn't RH affiliated with William Sonoma and Pottery Barn? At any rate we got slammed with those 17lb RH magazines. None of my customers wanted them, they went straight in the recycle bin.

Sent using BrownCafe App

mdnj88

It's funny to see this thread. I deliver in rich suburbia the first day we got them, I saw about 6 on my 4000 shelf, when I got to that section I realized it was all one street 6 different houses.
All last week I got slammed with those dam things. Even businesses got them. I even had 2 refused for so such person lol

tre305

We only had one, with 1200. Processed about 400 per day. Thought they had sent us a bad trailer or one meant for freight b/c that's all that was in it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

sportsjock

They told us to DR those things and not bring them back. One driver delivered to one of RH top executives and left it in the lobby of the apartment building. Needless to say she called and complained. The next day we received a ODS saying we must take them to the door. Ha!ha!ha!

Sent using BrownCafe App

TheDick

I'm guessing if you bought anything from RH in the last coupla years your gettin one. If you had the stuff del to your work your gettin another one. a lot of my cons are real unhappy about this. Especially in a small rich town I del in. Lots of player hatin on the friend/B and Tweeter.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had about twenty of them yesterday, they all were addressed to expensive neighborhoods where people use interior decorators to fix up their homes.

kingOFchester

I got one last week. I am in a, lets say urban area.
Lots of shoes and letters requiring signature from banks. Rims are a pain in the butt tho.

Something sad about someone spending more on rims then the car is worth, worse yet is when the said car and rims are worth more then their home.

Common ride:
53436d1223928212-biggest-rims-foxbody-715382543.jpg

Thinking about asking the mechanics to slam my truck.

99979550692911a595dce213c1a39077.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of shoes and letters requiring signature from banks. Rims are a pain in the butt tho.

Something sad about someone spending more on rims then the car is worth, worse yet is when the said car and rims are worth more then their home.

Common ride:

My brown truck Isn't that fancy, but rides that low to the ground, many days!

oldngray

nowhere special

Common ride:

Looks like Chip Foos was around.

sportsjock

Those magazines ran my stop count high as hell on Friday. Every shelf had at least ten or so. One apartment manager wanted me to take one back that I left the first round because the person move. I told her I was told to leave it it's shipper release. She looked at me crazy! I said look treat it like junk mail throw in the recycle bin.

Sent using BrownCafe App

toxic88

We are running these books through our center as well. Our center manager told us they are only going to the higher end residential areas. In other words for people who have money to throw away. I took a look at one of there books and ya I always wanted to spend 8k on a table and 2k on a chair. I wonder when I will be receiving my book.

The Driver

I drive.
I don't know about that. I few ladies were having the big O when they saw their catalogs. They cannot wait to spend more of hubby's money!

I delivered the RH catalogs to a mansion during a thunderstorm on Friday, rang the doorbell and walked back to the car. As I'm getting back in the PC I hear a lady say "Oh for God's sakes" as she hauls it up and inside the house. I drove away laughing like an idiot.

sportsjock

If you notice the first round of RH mags were 17 pounds this round they are 15 pounds. Guess they took one of the mags out it was 12 in the bundle the first go round.

Sent using BrownCafe App