Retaliation Lawsuit Allowed to Proceed

tieguy

Banned
It funny watching all the creative dodges being posted here.

the fact is I cant handle what you cant produce.

Last edited:

iamupser

Grease Monkey
[video=youtube;UXoNE14U_zM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM[/video]

I just wanted to ask out what's the difference between this youtube video being posted here, and the youtube Hitler Sort Supervisor video I posted here yesterday that was deleted, allegedly for "liability" reasons... Isn't "A Few Good Men" being posted here a copyright infringement? Shouldn't all violation of TOS be treated the same?

(Inquiring minds can find the video by searching youtube or google for "BwuTg8ZHTuA")

ANYWAY

@brownsac Could be a decade, and if by some chance UPS loses, it can be drug out on appeal for another eternity! As the saying goes, they'll just wait you out, THEY aren't lying! Of course, I wouldn't let that deter anyone from doing what is right!

BTW I just went through entire thread and through 9 pages I HAVE NOT SEEN THE ACTUAL CASE WE are talking about! I did see Gnesda v UPS, but that wasn't what the OP was referring to I don't think.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
I am experiencing the EXACT same thing!!! Any way you could tell me any more info on the case?

Here is some more info, the case I believe being discussed is Rigorbeto Cardenas Jr. v. United Parcel Service, Inc. et al CASE # [SIZE=-1]2:10-cv-06132[/SIZE]

It looks as if on 3/30/2011 it was referred to private mediation by United States District Judge Otis D. Wright.

Maybe mediation wasn't doing so well for UPS, because on 7/29/11, UPS added/changed 3 attorneys working on the case (that's pure speculation). The Judge set a deadline of 1/23/2012 for mediation to be complete. I guess, we'll wait and see.

PS. I hope this doesn't violate TOS by using names, but it is public information that anyone can find if they know where to look

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I just wanted to ask out what's the difference between this youtube video being posted here, and the youtube Hitler Sort Supervisor video I posted here yesterday that was deleted, allegedly for "liability" reasons... Isn't "A Few Good Men" being posted here a copyright infringement? Shouldn't all violation of TOS be treated the same?
The video you posted intentionally displayed the full names of private individuals that work for UPS for the sole purpose of disparaging them and damaging their reputations. The difference between the video you posted and the movie clip from a Few Good Men is obvious...

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact me via private message. From our TOS:
You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.