Retired after 36 years all full time.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
i started at this hell hole when i was 18, in order to have the all important insurance i will have to do this long after i can collect a check..time will tell

30kbqpu.jpg

The all "entitled" newbies.

-Bug-

mannbrown

he shoots he scores!!!!!!
Hey Big union guy Company asked me to do the cochairman thing in 2009 our center was worst in the district for accidents and injury's I turned it down, they went to my business agent and cried so I got stuck with it. I was pretty busy till they got the numbers down!!!!!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hey Big union guy

Hey mannbrown.

Company asked me to do the co-chairman thing in 2009

OK.

our center was worst in the district for accidents and injury's

So what.

That doesn't affect your paycheck.

Company asked me to do the co-chairman thing, I turned it down

Why ?

They went to my business agent and cried, so I got stuck with it.

They couldn't find enough Drivers with "accidents".... So they needed you ?

I was pretty busy till they got the numbers down!

And the "numbers" concerned you ?

No wonder.... you were busy. :biggrin:

You retired.

Again.... Congrats

Move on.

-Bug-

Hey Big union guy Company asked me to do the cochairman thing in 2009 our center was worst in the district for accidents and injury's I turned it down, they went to my business agent and cried so I got stuck with it. I was pretty busy till they got the numbers down!!!!!!!
It does amaze me how much they spend on the safety committee hours. When many of those problems could be fixed by adding a route. Making realistic numbers and spend a little more time on real training.
Just a thought.

mannbrown

he shoots he scores!!!!!!
HEHE I was one of the offenders I was kept busy with warning letters and threats of discipline numbers never meant squat to me they did the same ole sh$% tried to improve THEIR numbers with a new center manager and threats!!!

HEHE I was one of the offenders I was kept busy with warning letters and threats of discipline numbers never meant squat to me they did the same ole sh$% tried to improve THEIR numbers with a new center manager and threats!!!
Let's raise the dividend and cut a route. Here is your warning letter. And how about getting me a sales lead?
Team member.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It does amaze me how much they spend on the safety committee hours. When many of those problems could be fixed by adding a route. Making realistic numbers and spend a little more time on real training.
Just a thought.
All smoke and mirrors...they really know what it takes....not rushing would help with 90% of accidents and injuries..All about the almighty production

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just a thought.
This sums up almost every problem here at ups...such a easy fix but soooooo hard for a corporation that lies and cheat to fix.