Retired UPS Management willing to answer all questions that you are are afraid to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must really be clueless to think management has nothing better to do than worry about who is going to win the next Teamster election.

Red-X.png

They sure wanted sellout Hoffa in office.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You must really be clueless to think management has nothing better to do than worry about who is going to win the next Teamster election.
You bet your ass the board and CEO and that level of management are keeping their eye on the election

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I just recently retired from Management at UPS. My way of giving back will be to answer any questions you may have about Management or UPS in General. If I don't have the answer I have many retired friends I can consult. I will check for questions at night and post answers the following day if possible.
image.jpg

OldMan

Why don't you guys exhibit the same sense of urgency during PCM that you expect from us on the road?
Do you have quotas for how many messages you send out a day on the diad?
I can't speak for your management team but I knew that most drivers wanted to get out in the morning as fast as they could. There are no quota's for messages sent to diads. It was intended for use as a critical way of getting ahold of the driver. All good management knows that sending unnecessary messages is just delaying the driver.

I can't speak for your management team but I knew that most drivers wanted to get out in the morning as fast as they could. There are no quota's for messages sent to diads. It was intended for use as a critical way of getting ahold of the driver. All good management knows that sending unnecessary messages is just delaying the driver.
Wrong. They are required to send so many safety messages per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.