Retirees in the Buff

oldngray

nowhere special
I-love-old-people.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm reaching out on behalf of an old golf buddy of mine who needs some help! His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection. When he came back, he handed her some diet pills. Anyway, he's looking for a place to live. Let me know if you can help.

rod

Retired 22 years

I not only remember them ---I used to have to clean them as part of my job working for my Dad after school at his office shop and repair business. I shutter every time I think of the big cleaning tanks in his back room that were filled with god only knows what harmful chemicals that dissolved ink, grease, oil and basically ate anything left in the tank longer than a few minutes.

The Milkman

Retirees and Spouses are welcome as well as anyone else.
A spinoff from Nothingness Fluff for those who wake up at noon and don't bother to get dressed until they go out for a doctor's appointment or eat supper.

Here we go.
The rules! DONT be obscene.
Have fun.
@moreluck gets post number 1,000
@oldngray gets post number 2,000
@cosmo1 gets post number 3,000
@The Milkman gets post number 4,000
@rod gets post number 5,000

Let's do it but do it slow and take our time.
Get up whenever, usually by 9 or so, have coffee, take meds, relax read the paper. Lunchtime, feed dog, Internet game time, eat some junk. wait for mail, get mail, read it. Browncafe time on pc, dinner, news, history, discovery, espn channels on tv. More BC on pc, online Poker, words with friends, snacks, set alarm, hit the sack about 1am. Repeat daily

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Get up whenever, usually by 9 or so, have coffee, take meds, relax read the paper. Lunchtime, feed dog, Internet game time, eat some junk. wait for mail, get mail, read it. Browncafe time on pc, dinner, news, history, discovery, espn channels on tv. More BC on pc, online Poker, words with friends, snacks, set alarm, hit the sack about 1am. Repeat daily

May I suggest you find a better way to while away your hours, such as volunteering at your local hospital or other non-profit agency?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe you can start a blog when you retire and tell people how they should live their lives !! You know, people with compromised immune systems should steer clear of hospitals like crazy.