WOMAN'S POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

MAN'S POEM

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a Bar on a golf course, and loves to send me fishing and hunting. I know that this doesn't rhyme, but I don't give a :censored2:.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is an excellent commencement speech given by Holtz to a college class of 2015.
Take the time to listen to it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I'm walking around the store....say, Walmart or the grocery store, there is a play ball display 10' tall and the balls are held back by stretchy cords. The devil in me is sooooooo tempted to pull apart those cords and watch as the balls pour out onto the floor and bounce all over the place. I'm gonna do it someday!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I remember our 3 channels and before the test pattern came on they would play the national anthem and show a video of the American flag waving.

I'm reading a book about Iwo Jima and on some channels it was the famous Joe Rosenthal picture of the flag raising on Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima in Feb. 1945.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
When I'm walking around the store....say, Walmart or the grocery store, there is a play ball display 10' tall and the balls are held back by stretchy cords. The devil in me is sooooooo tempted to pull apart those cords and watch as the balls pour out onto the floor and bounce all over the place. I'm gonna do it someday!

You could get your 15 seconds of fame on You tube: