Retirees in the Buff

moreluck

golden ticket member
4963469b029a09c7d721d714184fdc4c.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Question: Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.

Question: What do retirees call a long lunch?
Answer: Normal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ONE DAY WONDER...

Can you believe I lasted less than a day as a retail store greeter?
A few hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman came into the store with her two children, yelling at them all the way through the entrance.
As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly,
'Good morning, and welcome. Nice children you have there; are they twins?'
The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's nine, and the other one's seven. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'
So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone would make a baby with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

moreluck

golden ticket member
Question: Among retirees, what is considered formal attire?
Answer: Tied shoes.

Question: Why do retirees count pennies?
Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.

Question: What is the common term for someone who enjoys work and refuses to retire?
Answer: NUTS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A group of elderly folks were discussing their medical problems over coffee at the community center.

"Do you realize," said one, "My arm is so weak I can hardly hold this coffee cup."

"Yes, I know." replied the second, "My cataracts are so bad I can't see to pour the coffee."

"I can't turn my head," rejoined the third, "Because of the arthritis in my neck."

"My blood pressure pills make me dizzy," commented the fourth, adding, "I guess that's the price we pay for getting old."

"Well, it's not all bad." piped up the first, "We should all be thankful that we can still drive."