Retirees in the Buff

moreluck

golden ticket member
6a6b1d89ae6eebdd1c56f659ab3db6f6.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Are you serious, lighten up. Just humoring the board, if you have read previous posts my wife and I travel quite a bit in ou RV. Have Been on two 3 month trips to Alaska already. In fact leaving again June 2nd for about a month long trip up Montana way. I do volunteer at a Huge Prison here in AZ, working with the inmates in Bible studies. When you retire the game plan is as I see it, is to do what you want to do, Whenever you get around to do it, and take the time to enjoy the smaller things in life that we missed while wearing Brown. Go YANKEES
I only have one question about your retirement. Why do you set your alarm? Enjoy life young man, anyway you feel like it!!

The Milkman

I only have one question about your retirement. Why do you set your alarm? Enjoy life young man, anyway you feel like it!!

My security alarm..I don't use an alarm clock. Only when I have to be at some appointment or something when they don't have time slots between 11-3 during the day.. I hate alarm clocks..

The Milkman

May I suggest you find a better way to while away your hours, such as volunteering at your local hospital or other non-profit agency?

Forgot to mention in my previous reply to you That I go to the Gym M-W-friend faithfully otherwise I would not be tired by midnight, If I did not go I would probably weigh 400 pounds by now.. When I got off the road to work the Counter I put on a few pounds. Since I retired I gained about 10 pounds in 8 years and holding, lol...The wife goes also but 4-5 times a week, does the classes and stuff and other aerobic type things

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it comes to doctor appointments I like the first appointment of the day because I am an early riser. By noon, my daily oblgations and errands are done. The afternoon is the time to make dinner....or, the neighbor comes over for coffee.