Retirement notification to UPS

twoweeled

Getting my ducks in a row with the local. Just wondering how much notice to give UPS before my last day... What is the best way to go?
I think you'll be getting a little enlightenment, when you start retiring. If your willing to wait a couple of months for your first check, I think you can surprise them. If you want that check ready and waiting ASAP after retiring, then you will probably be surprising nobody. HR has to sign off to the retirement people. Everybody tells everybody. It all depends if you want to give advance notice for that check to be there. I figure it's all retroactive anyway. I know I can wait. I'll probably give them ,,,,,, an hour. Just like a long sick call!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think you'll be getting a little enlightenment, when you start retiring. If your willing to wait a couple of months for your first check, I think you can surprise them. If you want that check ready and waiting ASAP after retiring, then you will probably be surprising nobody. HR has to sign off to the retirement people. Everybody tells everybody. It all depends if you want to give advance notice for that check to be there. I figure it's all retroactive anyway. I know I can wait. I'll probably give them ,,,,,, an hour. Just like a long sick call!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449889889.045959.jpg

screamin chicken

So if I was a Preloader for 7 yrs. and a driver for 19 yrs. my preload time is 3.5 yrs. so so I have 22.5 yrs. fulltime , but because I am 46, I cant retire, I have to go until I am 55 to get my full retirement, so that would be like 31.5 yrs....