Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ChrisBenoit, Oct 4, 2016.

1. ChrisBenoit

ChrisBenoit New Member

Just became a driver , I'm only 22 yrs old , I was thinking if I do this for 25 years that I could retire at 47 , but a fellow driver told me I wouldn't be able to receive anything until I'm 55? Can someone please explain this . Thank u . Ps yes I know I just started ...... I just wanna think this whole thing out so I'm not confused later down in life. Thanks again
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. rod

rod retired and happy

The way things are going and being you just started I wouldn't count on the option to retire at 25 years. I would guess 30 or 35---maybe even 40 would be more realistic. Because so few are willing to get involved with the Union or even vote the workers are losing ground every contract.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  3. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

This guy is a troll. Posts these idiotic threads then never answers back. He was called out for lying but hasn't defended his actions. Not even worth the time to respond to him.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. rod

rod retired and happy

this time of night I have nothing better to do:-)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Or, more to the point, you already done it tonight and you can't do more than once a night anymore.
  6. dookie stain

dookie stain Well-Known Member

You think I give a damn when you retire? Roll damn tide
  7. rod

rod retired and happy

Like I've said before----I've sill got lead in the pencil -- just don't have anyone to write to.
  8. ChrisBenoit

ChrisBenoit New Member

Damn bro , you have nothing better to do but to follow all my posts? I post just for information and once I have that information their is no need to reply all the time . Should I reply all the time and say thank you everytime ?? And don't belive, idccc I failed my road test , rhen passed what do I get from it if I came on brown cafe just to lie that makes no sense , now get off my back and have a great night
    Lasted edited by : Oct 5, 2016
  9. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Have you been in the Moderation Approval Queue before?
  10. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

He's right. Quit and get rehired around 31.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Wifey has a headache?
  12. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

First off ,, change your screen name ,, second , if your thinking of retirement plans at 22 ,,,, this job is not for you
  13. rod

rod retired and happy

The wife is a headache
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. hallerin

hallerin Member

How did they hire you when you've been deceased for years? :gunsmilie
  15. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Don't hold that against anybody.

Anyway, forget about retirement. By then you will have hefty child support payments to make.