Retro Check Announcement

jaker

trolling
So what is this all about? I'm lost I've been hearing about it is it only for full time employees? My hire date is 6/05. Still fricking PT. Any chance I will be getting this check?
No you just didnt admit that you didn't even know about this contract and you have been working at ups since 2005

jaker

trolling
Hmmm I don't even remember voting so at this point I'm probably SOL! Guess I better start paying attention! Thanks for letting me know! I will start paying more attention!
Sorry quoted the wrong post , but still how come you didn't know

oneinky

No you just didnt admit that you didn't even know about this contract and you have been working at ups since 2005
Ok I'll break it down why I don't know much of what's up, I had a vasectomy gone WRONG almost 2 years ago and my ulnar nerve moved so I've been out of the loop! Trying to get healed up! Needless to say doesn't look good so read up on it before you think of having one! From now on I guess I'll have my wife pay attention for me!

oneinky

Sorry quoted the wrong post , but still how come you didn't know
Been messed up for sometime now. It won't let me post the website that I found AFTER! So I'm suffering from PVPS & it's a lifetime thing! 10 urologist 2 surgeries looking at a 3rd now is why I don't know!

jaker

trolling
Ok I'll break it down why I don't know much of what's up, I had a vasectomy gone WRONG almost 2 years ago and my ulnar nerve moved so I've been out of the loop! Trying to get healed up! Needless to say doesn't look good so read up on it before you think of having one! From now on I guess I'll have my wife pay attention for me!
Wow that sucks you try to do the right thing and you get screwed , I got tied 12 years ago and been good ever since

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Also, everyone should know that taxes are 85 percent on retro pay, plus retro union dues. In the 804, the whole check is going to fines.

I'm not sure how much the retro union dues are. Anyone have that number?