Retro check tax rate

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It takes two paychecks for contribution changes to take effect. Keep in mind that we will be getting two checks that week so any changes you make will affect both checks. If you are also expecting a vacation check(s) you could be talking 3 or more checks being impacted.

I will increase my W-4 to 9 and zero out my 401K to get the most out of my retro check, which will be used toward my new sliding glass patio doors and replacement window.

Sent using BrownCafe App

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It takes two paychecks for contribution changes to take effect. Keep in mind that we will be getting two checks that week so any changes you make will affect both checks. If you are also expecting a vacation check(s) you could be talking 3 or more checks being impacted.

I will increase my W-4 to 9 and zero out my 401K to get the most out of my retro check, which will be used toward my new sliding glass patio doors and replacement window.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You get a window and a door for 1500?

thankyoufritzy

According to my truck driver math my check should be roughly a weeks pay. Is that what you guys are counting on? Sounds like a week on the beach. :)

Sent using BrownCafe App