Retro checks

UPSDriver15

Since this contract finally passed. ..don't know how it did because everybody I asked said they voted no but there are tons of other upsers other than my center. .

We aren't happy about but I guess we are looking forward to the retro check. ..how long do you think it will be until we get them? Anybody have a clue?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Since this contract finally passed. ..don't know how it did because everybody I asked said they voted no but there are tons of other upsers other than my center. .

We aren't happy about but I guess we are looking forward to the retro check. ..how long do you think it will be until we get them? Anybody have a clue?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Its gonna be awhile...sorry

UPSGUY72

Sent using BrownCafe App

The National Contract passed last July by a simple majority. There are still some local riders / supplements that haven't passed. When all the local riders and supplement are passed the National contract will be implemented along with all the supplements and riders. After that happens you will get your retro check.. It could still be months away.

BrownDooDoo

UPS is :censored2:ed up, Teamsters is :censored2:ed, the world is :censored2:ed. Always hoping for better but this is just disheartening sickening bull:censored2: what's going on at this corporation country wide....And in the world..

I wonder what UPS is like in other countries...Lord

I know this is all old news to most of you. But I'm new to "the real world" and "how things work"

I'm not with it

UPSDriver15

I didn't realize that all of the riders had to pass in order for the contract to go onto affect! Who is still holding out?

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Like IVE said...it's going to be a long wait....these guys are holding out for more important things than a 70 cent raise.
exactly WHAT are they holding out for? We are waiting for improved language on 9.5's and a reduction of reports needed for part Tine Cover Drivers to attain full time status to be implemented and these guys that are holding the Union hostage are hurting our people

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I didn't realize that all of the riders had to pass in order for the contract to go onto affect! Who is still holding out?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Do you live in a RTW state? If yes, are you a member of our union? If no, why not?

I live in a RTW state. I have noticed in the last 15 years of my employment that many of my co-workers are union members but, they are not active in their local. They don't know what's going on and they care little to know. (It's only your future, right?)

Get to know your steward. Ask questions. Go to a meeting. Ask questions there. Get involved. Soon, you'll be the one answering questions from your co-workers. Spread knowledge. Knowledge is power, and you know that Atlanta doesn't want you to have any of that.

Be "that guy." Trust me, you'll feel good about it.

Sent using a Potato