Retro checks

Also a good idea to pay off debt but if it is deferred interest or 0% you may be better served to put this money in to a interest bearing account (IRA?).
Yea I agree but it's a year term and I am one of those people that like to pay cash in the first place. Deferred interest is a sweet deal but I get a little OCD about owing on something. It's something I need to work on.

jaker

trolling
My plans was to buy a pistol bit I already did it , now I am going to put the money towards a SCAR I figure the retro check would take a dent out of the cost

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
NFL schedule comes out tonight. My retro check will make a nice dent in a Packers road game trip. They play in Miami, Tampa and New Orleans this year.

rmr

Since this contract finally passed. ..don't know how it did because everybody I asked said they voted no but there are tons of other upsers other than my center. .

We aren't happy about but I guess we are looking forward to the retro check. ..how long do you think it will be until we get them? Anybody have a clue?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Checks will not go out until ALL the local riders have been passed. Louisville has huge issues that need to be addreessed before they will EVER vote yes. GO LOUISVILLE! The 1 hr unpaid bus ride is reprehensible. UPS makes beau coup bucks for shareholders (UPS management owns vast voting shares) while screwing the hrlys.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
My plans was to buy a pistol bit I already did it , now I am going to put the money towards a SCAR I figure the retro check would take a dent out of the cost
What kind of handgun did you buy? I just put the first 200 rounds through my Ruger SR9C.

Checks will not go out until ALL the local riders have been passed. Louisville has huge issues that need to be addreessed before they will EVER vote yes. GO LOUISVILLE! The 1 hr unpaid bus ride is reprehensible. UPS makes beau coup bucks for shareholders (UPS management owns vast voting shares) while screwing the hrlys.
That "1 hr unpaid bus ride" is 20 minutes long here in the real world.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just think if you had waited 4 hours to post this???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes but I think he was hoping to put the whole check in to his 401k.

The retro check will be like any other pay check, with the same deductions.

Sent using BrownCafe App

brown metal coffin

I
Yes but I think he was hoping to put the whole check in to his 401k.

The retro check will be like any other pay check, with the same deductions.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm under the impression that its going to be treated as a regular check and I already have two of the three options in place in regards to the 401k and stock. As a backup plan though I changed my 401k to 100% in the option pay in case it comes through that way.