Retro pay on or around May 27th

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
inspire-others-23.jpg
You seem to me like you smoke a lot of that sticky icky.....
lol.

iowa boy

You seem to me like you smoke a lot of that sticky icky.....

Nope. Solid drinker, not a smoker of anything. Not drunk either. But the one thing I have learned as I have gotten older is that having a little patience in life makes everything much easier to deal with.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Nope. Solid drinker, not a smoker of anything. Not drunk either. But the one thing I have learned as I have gotten older is that having a little patience in life makes everything much easier to deal with.
How old we talkin?!? 60's???im retiring by then. Anything younger I don't consider old .....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Mostly correct. Payroll is done in house. ADP handles the tax filings and W-2 printing but does not have the ability to handle a payroll with such complex union pay rules. The W-2s are usually the same as your year end pay stub but not always. Payroll has the ability to make last minute corrections to the annual totals after the last paycheck of the year before the W-2s are produced.

25 years in and I have yet to have a W-2 not match my end of year paystub.

brostalss

Six months of retro. 70¢ an hour at 40 hours a week, and four weeks a month. Roughly around $675 before taxes and not any overtime retro.

So most likely it's gonna be around an extra weeks pay. I'll take it. It gets here when it gets here.

Blackstream

Six months of retro. 70¢ an hour at 40 hours a week, and four weeks a month. Roughly around $675 before taxes and not any overtime retro.

So most likely it's gonna be around an extra weeks pay. I'll take it. It gets here when it gets here.
Where do you get 6 months from? August to end of April is 9 months. Also should probably multiply your months by 4.3, since about once every 3 months or so there's a 5th week. So closer to 1075 gross.

browniehound

I could be the last guy in every night, I never ask for help. They can stick that help up their butt. Their going to pay for their stupidity and imn a kick em in the nuttz deep into the night if they send me out too heavy, and sit right there in the office and take my lunch when I get in like a peckerhead lmfao.
This job really is the best. Isn't it? In what other profession could someone speak like the paragraph above and the rest of the workforce know exactly what he's talking about?

I happen to think he's unprofessional, uneducated, rude, ignorant, and probably one of the worst drivers the company has. However, I know what he's talking about even though he probably works 3000 miles away from me.

Enjoy your pickle peckerhead hotdog sandwich you're eating in the center manager's office at the end of the night. That is my ideal idea when I think of lunch break everyday.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Gotta take lunch when you have time or when you want to, that's all. Everybody takes lunch at different times, always been like that. Id rather get the work done n take lunch at the end of the day. Most routes you take lunch during the day with the super heavy loads and idiot dispatches your going to bone yourself.

This job really is the best. Isn't it? In what other profession could someone speak like the paragraph above and the rest of the workforce know exactly what he's talking about?

I happen to think he's unprofessional, uneducated, rude, ignorant, and probably one of the worst drivers the company has. However, I know what he's talking about even though he probably works 3000 miles away from me.

Enjoy your pickle peckerhead hotdog sandwich you're eating in the center manager's office at the end of the night. That is my ideal idea when I think of lunch break everyday.
What?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Gotta take lunch when you have time or when you want to, that's all. Everybody takes lunch at different times, always been like that. Id rather get the work done n take lunch at the end of the day. Most routes you take lunch during the day with the super heavy loads and idiot dispatches your going to bone yourself.
The super heavy load and idiot dispatch is the only time I take lunch right at lunch time. It's noon I'm taking an hour lunch. I'm not bone ing myself ,I'm boning those idiots. After my lunch I send in message that will have missed business and pickups and eta is after 9 pm.... It's on them. Less stress on you!!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The super heavy load and idiot dispatch is the only time I take lunch right at lunch time. It's noon I'm taking an hour lunch. I'm not bone ing myself ,I'm boning those idiots. After my lunch I send in message that will have missed business and pickups and eta is after 9 pm.... It's on them. Less stress on you!!!
Word I respect that, everybody has their own way they do stuff, nothing wrong wit it dude.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Word I respect that, everybody has their own way they do stuff, nothing wrong wit it dude.
Normally I take my lunch around 2 pm so I have my businesses off and reastraunts aren't super crowded. But if they wanna do ish the stupid way, so will I. Lol. But I understand why you wouldn't want to. It will put you super behind and you will have to deal with all there bs about why this and why that and if you wanted to be home at a half way decent hour forgetaboutit. I hear ya jumpman, getting it done and taking it at end of day is a good way to do it effectively. To each his own

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ah I play around here all the time, but its a whole different ballgame when im out there. You gotta do the job like they want ya too, but at same time I do the job and try and stay off the radar ya know. They might know I stay out late, and theres a reson for it obviously and it don't usually plan out super super bad. But they know im dependable and I get it done with no service failures and I never say a word to them about the number of stops or dispatch. I work as instructed and if they tell me to help out I will but 1 thing im not doing is skipping lunch and they know I will sit right there and take lunch at end of day because they owe it to me. Ill play their game sure but I sure as hell aint skipping lunch, freak that nonsense big daddy lol. Don't hate the player hate the game is what I tell them.