Retro Pay

I GOT ONE MORE

I downloaded the TDU retro pay calculator just for the fun of it.

UPS Retro Pay Calculator | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

I input the numbers and watched my retro check grow. Just over 300 dollars. Ok, cool !

I work in an incentive center and have about 200 bucks in bonus pay to date during the retro period, about 6 hours.

So.....will my retro check include the bonus time awarded?

​I know its not earth shaking, just wondering.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama will be so happy for your " bonous" tax contributions!!!!!

Like if it was someone else, he would not have to pay his taxes?
And I thought I was the Dorkhead.
thanks obama.jpg
thanks obama.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
up to 304 bucks right now. Who knows when this mumbo jumbo stuff is going to be resolved. Im not in any hurry. I don't care if it takes up to a year to get resolved. Still going to get extra money so its all good lol.

cynic

up to 304 bucks right now. Who knows when this mumbo jumbo stuff is going to be resolved. Im not in any hurry. I don't care if it takes up to a year to get resolved. Still going to get extra money so its all good lol.

As a PT'er, I'll be happy when it hits $100...

BrownChoice

I should be getting in the range of 150-200$ if .70 is the raise to be had! Yaaay ill be able to get me a radio for delivering!!
im not gettin antsy though either, imagine it going a full year.. Can you say, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!?

JL 0513

I still don't know if I'm eligible for the raise being retro payed. I know all drivers already at top rate get it but what about drivers who are currently in progression under the previous contract, do we get a raise based on the new contract or do we follow the old contract until top rate is reached at 3 years? I'm currently at the seniority rate. My next raise based on the previous contract is at 1 year.

Anyone know details on this?

Thanks

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I still don't know if I'm eligible for the raise being retro payed. I know all drivers already at top rate get it but what about drivers who are currently in progression under the previous contract, do we get a raise based on the new contract or do we follow the old contract until top rate is reached at 3 years? I'm currently at the seniority rate. My next raise based on the previous contract is at 1 year.

Anyone know details on this?

Thanks

That's actually a good question. I don't know for sure, but my guess is that you wouldn't be entitled to backpay unless your current progression rate might has been increased under the TA -- I know starting pay for drivers was raised, so it's possible.

JL 0513

That's actually a good question. I don't know for sure, but my guess is that you wouldn't be entitled to backpay unless your current progression rate might has been increased under the TA -- I know starting pay for drivers was raised, so it's possible.

Yeah, the start pay was raised fairly significantly under the new contract. I think it's $18.xx while I started at $16.10. So it's possible that people starting one year after me could be making more than me (or about the same) at my one year point if I stay at the progression rate of the previous contract. That would be rather aggravating.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yeah, the start pay was raised fairly significantly under the new contract. I think it's $18.xx while I started at $16.10. So it's possible that people starting one year after me could be making more than me (or about the same) at my one year point if I stay at the progression rate of the previous contract. That would be rather aggravating.

​Get used to things being rather aggravating.