Retro Pay

Lexc12

hey. anyone in Mass Local 25 get theres yet or is it the 27th for Everyone?
I'm guessing Some People from other States nd Locals got theres Today the 23rd.

BryantheLion

I leef deengs up n boot dem down
I was told by a Sup that they themselves will distribute them on Tuesday. Not sure if it'll come in the mail or they'll be distributed in person. Either way, I can wait.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Why do people keep thinking that green checks get taxed at a higher rate than their regular paychecks? It's regular payroll and it's highly irregular not to mention very illegal to be taxed differently. I personally have seen no difference in the tax rates from my copious amounts of green checks and regular checks.

LagunaBrown

Mine shows as pending in my online banking as an ACH (Automated Clearing House) and that it won't go through till the 27th. I checked UPSers and nothing showing.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

watdaflock?

Mine shows as pending in my online banking as an ACH (Automated Clearing House) and that it won't go through till the 27th. I checked UPSers and nothing showing.
If your online banking is showing as a "pending ACH" I bet you get lucky and its actually deposited tomorrow.
Probably a few will get it tomorrow as direct deposit since Monday is a holiday.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Is smoking also bad for you??
Yes, Period.
And exactly how hard is it to have a pcm, "your retro checks will be here mm/dd/yr. "
About as easy as saying," hey idiots you are now working the day after Thanksgiving", or handing our our safety service awards in a timely manner.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, Period.
And exactly how hard is it to have a pcm, "your retro checks will be here mm/dd/yr. "
About as easy as saying," hey idiots you are now working the day after Thanksgiving", or handing our our safety service awards in a timely manner.
Or telling us to check the color of our urine...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Or how to step out of the truck properly, when tornado sirens are going off, trees are down, and there is no power, and power lines are laying all over the road.
Establish firm footing, adjust to changing conditions, when in doubt get out!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Or how to step out of the truck properly, when tornado sirens are going off, trees are down, and there is no power, and power lines are laying all over the road.
Establish firm footing, adjust to changing conditions, when in doubt get out!
When in doubt get out....lol. i love the catchphrases and buzzwords..