Retro Pay

Chelcee Ramone

Depends in your bank. My bank is always I day early so I get paid on Thursdays. So may 27th we are supposed to get them. So mine would have came Monday but since it's a holiday then it came today. 1500

Sent using BrownCafe App

lovey

The hubs received his retro check today via direct deposit. We bank with a credit union and get his pay a day earlier than most of the other guys who bank with big name banks (BofA especially). There was no Deposit Advice, so we dont know how the check was taxed, but it was much smaller than we anticipated it to be. I talked to a few other guys from his hub today and none of them had received theirs yet (again, all use big name banks). I would imagine that we will see the check stub on Tuesday and it will all make sense then.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The hubs received his retro check today via direct deposit. We bank with a credit union and get his pay a day earlier than most of the other guys who bank with big name banks (BofA especially). There was no Deposit Advice, so we dont know how the check was taxed, but it was much smaller than we anticipated it to be. I talked to a few other guys from his hub today and none of them had received theirs yet (again, all use big name banks). I would imagine that we will see the check stub on Tuesday and it will all make sense then.
Yeah I have the feel a lot of peoples' retro checks will be wrong, and not in our favor!

Blackstream

My direct deposit is also queueing for the 27th. $905.98. Gonna be sweet.

EDIT: I'm in local 162, portland hub.

Last edited:

lovey

Ours came through today (just after midnight this morning) and the regular paycheck came through yesterday (just after midnight Thursday). We are in Nor-Cal.

Turtle17

Mine goes in bank tonight!!!! Just over a grand !!!!! :). Guess we don't get our socks as some driver posted!!!:(

Sent using BrownCafe App