Returning ups uniform

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Sandraandjoe120, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Sandraandjoe120

Sandraandjoe120 New Member

hey guys can someone give me some insight....I was told that the driver helper position was ended January 9 and that I needed to turn in my uniform....we were in the middle of moving and somehow I misplaced my shirt.....I notified my human resources person to let them know what had happened and she said she was going to see if she can process a lost item report....any ideas on what will happen? I told her she can keep my last paycheck to pay the difference on the shirt.....

2. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

I was going to make a wisea$$ comment but that depends on whether you're a Sandra or a Joe. :cool:

3. Sandraandjoe120

Sandraandjoe120 New Member

Lol I'm a joe me and my wife decided to make a screen name like that lol.....do you have any idea what will happen?

4. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

I've got a closet full how many ya need

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

I can't believe they would make a fuss over one shirt. Filling out a 'lost item report' would probably cost more than the cheap-*ssed shirt.

Call the driver you helped, and ask if he has an old one somewhere in the back of his closet.

6. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

There you go!

Beat me to it.

7. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

I use old shirts for painting and changing oil. Which logo do you want or do you want one with no logo.

8. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

I want one of the Olympic ones. Like the design and they really seemed to hold up nicely.

9. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

wash my truck with one.... still doesn't get the dirt off

10. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

I have one I still wear occasionally in the summer when all the others stink. Someone will say something about it but hey, it is still brown.

11. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

If someone wants to give you a shirt, hold out for a riverside. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. specter208

specter208 Member

but he would have to give it to HR to replace the one he was issued.

13. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Where do they issue helpers shirts? Cali/Florida? Here they only get pullovers and pants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. specter208

specter208 Member

I am in Southern California. I received a button up shirt and pants. My driver lent me an extra Woven rain jacket he had aswell.

15. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Your first mistske was admitting that you lost it and your second mistake was in offering to pay for it.

I would contact the driver you worked with and ask him to find you a replacement shirt to turn in so that your pay doesnt get docked. If his building is anything like mine, there is a closet or cabinet somewhere with hundreds of assorted clothing items in a big pile and he can just grab one for you.

16. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

... all your children will be born naked.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

18. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]