Reveal The Sacred Document

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Show us the Ground contract. Why is such a secret? Do I need to go to temple, or some sort of service to see it? Please reveal your inner selves. Is there secret handshake or some special phrase.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would bet that like most business agreements, there is a confidentiality clause. If you want to see an agreement, I would think that you are going to have to pursue buying some routes.

Slick silver

It's funny my friend owns a route but have never asked him to see it since I left ground. I guess I will take a look a send out info when I get the chance

Sent using BrownCafe App

bbsam

Staff member
I would bet that like most business agreements, there is a confidentiality clause. If you want to see an agreement, I would think that you are going to have to pursue buying some routes.
Actually, MFE could stop in his local Ground station and they'd give him a copy.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Show us the Ground contract. Why is such a secret? Do I need to go to temple, or some sort of service to see it? Please reveal your inner selves. Is there secret handshake or some special phrase.
The "Ground"secret handshake not only gets you the template of legal distortion document but also can be used in the south side of Chicago for some crack!And a gay bath house in Memphis!Don't ask.....

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, the courts are wrong that FedEx Ground is legitimate and legal. Glad we agree.
So. Here you are. The final decider on what is right, legal, and ethical in all American juris prudence. Aren't we just blessed to have you here at BC.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So. Here you are. The final decider on what is right, legal, and ethical in all American juris prudence. Aren't we just blessed to have you here at BC.

Our courts make some bad decisions. So do our legislators. Money shouldn't play any part in it, but it does. And that's where Fred creates law(s) and regulations that serve him, not the rest of us. I guess that you're OK with that. As long as you have the money, legislators will se things your way.