rewards at work? food...

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Back when I was a package driver, they used to go out and buy a whole bunch of fried chicken and fixings. By the time I got in there was a box of crumbs and little crispy critters.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

They've been putting stuff out a couple times a week recently for everybody. Usually something hot to get everyone warmed up. It's actually pretty nice. Everybody enjoys some food and shoots the :censored2:. Good team and morale builder.

browntroll

had a cool sup that used to have his wife make us sandwiches. one day me and a few guys were worked longer than usual
so we when we finally went to get our sandwich there was none left. some guy took it upon himself to eat 2 and take 4 home
so he can have at his other job. hes been on my :censored2: list with management ever since. no hes not poor, just fat and greedy
he told another guy he is trying to become a shop steward.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Since coming back I have been on a mission to lose weight. You might say I'm a package guy trapped in a feeder body. When they have treats I pass but I may take a cup of coffee.

Future

Victory Ride
Fat_person_Skinny_person.jpg
Since coming back I have been on a mission to lose weight. You might say I'm a package guy trapped in a feeder body. When they have treats I pass but I may take a cup of coffee.

This is all i can think of.....give it some time you will have your stealth figure back!!

brostalss

Pizza one night, one slice and goodbye.

Semi-cold soup another night. No thanks.

I was done, I'm going home. Not going to risk being sent back out by hanging around.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Otherwise I love to listen to guys whine all morning about how much work is on their routes. When I'm usually one of the last in. I look at the eta 's sent in. The whiners are usually done by 5-5:30. Rookies

You've Got Mail

If I eat sugar during the workday I get sluggish and weak. I save that stuff for when I come home and have no energy to do anything.

I also hear guys complain to each other and try to one-up each other. "They sent me out with 310 stops today..." "310? Try 346!" Yeah....okay....

vowl

up late
This peak all we get is the cheapest crappiest hotdogs that mankind has invented. Plus they are cold. I know it is free and I can't complain. I wouldn't feed my dogs this crap, and they act like they are being benevolent.