rewards at work? food...

NEnewbie

I feel like an elf.
As a mere driver helper I was given a company provided meal by the driver in a brown bag. It had an apple in it, a dasani bottled water, and a granola bar. I have had this every day handed to me by my driver. Does this count

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
In my time here we've had kielbasi and sauerkraut, pizza, chicken, meatball subs, catered meals, cake, and probably more I can't think of. It's always nice to come back to the building and find something hot and ready waiting.

upschuck

As a mere driver helper I was given a company provided meal by the driver in a brown bag. It had an apple in it, a dasani bottled water, and a granola bar. I have had this every day handed to me by my driver. Does this count
They trying to keep you healthy, they give the drivers things that will kill them sooner.

browntroll

had another part timer buy a few of us, not a close circle but ppl he likes to work with jack in the box sandwiches/burger.
not sure if i should buy him a soda or get him a christmas gift/gift card since he does help me when its not even his job 2
or no one tells him 2.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

You got some free second-hand smoke too, or so, I heard...

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So that's where my lunch got to.

28down

They tell us food for being safe then a driver has a hit while parked and they say nope to the food we had a crash,Really!

clean hairy

On preload we've been getting food almost every day of peak. Donuts, pizza, chili, etc...
I wonder if the stuff they call food might not come direct from the Dumpster in back of the Food Establishment?
Anyone else notice the Pizza tastes as though it might be Cardboard with some slop on top of it?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I wonder if the stuff they call food might not come direct from the Dumpster in back of the Food Establishment?
Anyone else notice the Pizza tastes as though it might be Cardboard with some slop on top of it?
It's free. If you don't like it, don't eat it.

Never anything more frustrating when I spend money on food for my guys to say thank you for the hard work and I get "Why didn't you get sausage instead of pepperoni?'

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Yeah, Reminds me of "why did it take you so long to unload that last trailer?".
The only time anybody hears that from me is when they're on their phone or goofing off. Can't remember the last time I even had to think about saying hurry up. I'm fortunate to have an exceptional group of people.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
had another part timer buy a few of us, not a close circle but ppl he likes to work with jack in the box sandwiches/burger.
not sure if i should buy him a soda or get him a christmas gift/gift card since he does help me when its not even his job 2
or no one tells him 2.
I wish we had Jack in the Box around here. We had some awful pizza in the ctr tonight. Didn't complain, and ate a ton of it.

brown metal coffin

Came back to pastas, meatballs, rolls, soda, sausage and cabbage. It was really good and I must say I was a little suprised considering we didn't even get a Thank you or job well done last year.