rewards at work? food...

Oak

Came in at 21:30 tonight to two crock pots of homemade chili. One beef, one chicken. The majority of the drivers were still out.

clean hairy

Instead of ordering what they THINK we would like, ask everyone.
It's free. If you don't like it, don't eat it.

Never anything more frustrating when I spend money on food for my guys to say thank you for the hard work and I get "Why didn't you get sausage instead of pepperoni?'
perhaps if managment would ASK what we would like instead of deciding for us, it might be appreciated more!

watdaflock?

It's free. If you don't like it, don't eat it.
Never anything more frustrating when I spend money on food for my guys to say thank you for the hard work and I get "Why didn't you get sausage instead of pepperoni?'

Hear, hear! Always amazed by how many Seniority employees don't feel the need to "thank" our center manager for the free food.
He does not have to buy it for us....

F

FrigidAdCorrector

perhaps if managment would ASK what we would like instead of deciding for us, it might be appreciated more!
You do realize we buy the food not the company right? It's supposed to be a nice gesture to stay thanks. Sorry we can't buy everyone steaks and booze. I'm going to get something that's easy, can be eaten during a short break, and generally everybody likes. There's always the one crab apple. And I can see who it is in your center.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Hear, hear! Always amazed by how many Seniority employees don't feel the need to "thank" our center manager for the free food.
He does not have to buy it for us....
We don't really have that problem. There is one management employee who cooks for everybody on a regular basis and there is always a stack of thank yous on her desk at the end of the night. It's really cool to see.

oldngray

nowhere special
christmas_turkey.jpg