Rick Perry and ACORN

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, typical.........don't directly answer for a remedy, just change the topic or make a joke. The answer for anyone with a brain is STOP THE SPENDING or in other words....stop the insanity!!!

Have a budget.......to stop spending, recover monies fraudulently spent, use the revenues you already get wisely, stop redundancy, etc. Nobody seems to want to face the music.

Obama is more intelligent than Rick Perry. However, as you know I meant "if" Rick Perry were ruling a world power, of course. What a nightmare scenerio....Rick Perry or Michelle Bachman, just a devastating blow to anything left that was good about this country.
You base your assumption that Zer0bama is more intelligent than Perry on what? Shool transricpts? What a laugh, you've never seen 0's and only seen one semester of Perry's.
Perry or any conservative might just erase anything "left" that is bad about this country.

so you think Perry and the rest of the republicans are sitting on a sure fire job creator but are sitting on it until they can take credit? That's warped and sad.

Zer0bama said just a few days ago that he had a plan for creating jobs, but was keeping it to himself until after his vacation. That is warped and sad.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yeah, typical.........don't directly answer for a remedy, just change the topic or make a joke. The answer for anyone with a brain is STOP THE SPENDING or in other words....stop the insanity!!!
Have a budget.......to stop spending, recover monies fraudulently spent, use the revenues you already get wisely, stop redundancy, etc. Nobody seems to want to face the music.

You're going back to that insanity again...regurgitating the same ideologies as your past 34k posts...

The point is, your question is completely irrelevant and unfair. You cannot compare something as complex as a national economy to a wife having a credit card. How shallow and unrealistic of a comparison is that...I can't even describe...but it shows you just don't get politics.

Neither does Rick Perry though, judging by that big fat D he "earned"

moreluck

golden ticket member

You cannot compare something as complex as a national economy to a wife having a credit card. How shallow and unrealistic of a comparison is that...I can't even describe...but it shows you just don't get politics.

See, that's the Dem. problem right there. They just poo-poo things saying it can't be that simple. But it is. We need the simple plan........whether you are a family or a country........budgeting works. Can't get that across to people....Herman Cain is trying, but hitting brick walls mostly.....but he has it right.​

moreluck

golden ticket member

Subject: GREAT IDEA

OH! I LOVE IT!!!!

Midwestern tycoon Warren Buffett presented his quick and easy solution to America's debt problem today on CNBC:

"I could end the deficit in five minutes.

You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than three percent of GDP, all sitting members of congress are ineligible for re-election.

Buddybrown

Obama is more intelligent than Rick Perry.
Based on what? Talk about a stupid statement. It is evident that Obama has no clue! I don't know enough about Perry to say one way or the other but I will say Texas is doing a whole lot better than the "friend" grade Obama gets for America.
However, as you know I meant "if" Rick Perry were ruling a world power, of course.
I knew what you meant, I just corrected it for you.:0 [/QUOTE]
What a nightmare scenerio....Rick Perry or Michelle Bachman, just a devastating blow to anything left that was good about this country.
When Obama's done there won't be anything left. Look at much of Europe, we're next and instead of reining it in we're going full throttle----------

bbsam

Staff member

You are a couple weeks behind. More and more economist are calling for renewed stimulus spending. Couldn't believe it myself, CNN was full of them this morning. Face it. If companies refuse to spend, governments are going to have to. The phrase goes, "We don't have a fiscal problem, we have a demand problem."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Moreluck,

You over simplify things because thats what you "hear" over and over and over until it becomes the truth for you. Then, if thats not enough , you repeat the same thing as if it were true.

You say "spending insanity"...?

Really? Is the war in Iraq and Afghanistan insanity? How many billions of dollars after bush's 10.7 trillion dollar deficit do you think OBAMA and the congress have authorized to keep those wars going??

The only insanity is that of those on the right wing who dont understand how money is spent. How much was spent on wall street to save the economy from the freefall?

I am thinking you and the other of the 8's believe that planned parenthood took 3.5 trillion dollars of the 4.63 trillion that has been spent under obama? Or that maybe social security and medicare took that 3.5 trillion dollars causing the huge debt?

The two wars that bush started are costing this country 3 billion dollars a WEEK! Every WEEK! Every MONTH! Every YEAR!

Do the math moreluck. Let me help you with the math: 3 bil x 4= 12 billion a month x 12= 144 billion a year x 10= 1.4 trillion on the wars alone. This does not include subcontractors, restitution, contracts to defense contractors, reparations and lawsuits.

Where do you think this money is going to come from?

Why do you think cutting medicare or social security is better than ending these two wars?

And you wonder why people question your judgement.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Funding a shrimp running on a treadmill is insane.....and to know about it and letting it continue is double insane!! There are hundreds of such stupid fundings going on right now.

The dead bugs pinned in a museum somewhere are disintigrating........there is funding for that. Jello wrestling too. It is insanity!!

http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/...-of-shrimp-on-treadmills-and-jello-wrestling/

"(TOS)cutting medicare or social security".............it's not the cutting of these, but the elimination of the fraud in these programs. All of D.C. knows it's there, but it goes on and everyone ignores it. Even BHO said he would get money to fund his healthcare from the fraud in Medicare. But he's let it go on now for his 3 years. Knowingly allowing fraud to take place makes you guilty of it too.

If Obama doesn't like the wars, he can bring all the troops home from everywhere in the world and guess what, he'll still spend more & more until someone stops him!

I haven't oversimplified it. You say the pres. has to worry about 2 wars & funding.......no different than the dad who has to fund 2 kids in college. He will budget to do it. Obama just wants more money and no accounting for his spending. That's not how life works, no matter what level you're at.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Based on what? Talk about a stupid statement. It is evident that Obama has no clue! I don't know enough about Perry to say one way or the other but I will say Texas is doing a whole lot better than the "friend" grade Obama gets for America.

Stop bringing MoreLuck insanity and hysterics...this is not an Obama thread, as much as the crash-and-burn America right want to make it to be.

Back to slimy Rick Perry...