RIcK Santorum, the rise of ...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
RICK Santorums own words will come back to haunt him! I hate Bill Orielly, but last night he put Santorum on the spot with his own words! Santorum turn bright red and tried to use the "ive got black friends" routine as he tried not to sound like a complete racist....(even though "we" know he is)

But what is it about right wing whackos that let them believe that when they are speaking in front of a complete white crowd, they can say whatever comes to mind and that makes them a non racist?

Santorum has made many statements over the years that will be hard for him to overcome. More recently, in IOWA he said this:

Santorum: “I Don’t Want To Make Black People’s Lives Better By Giving Them Other People’s Money” | The New Civil Rights Movement

Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube

The sooner his garbage comes out, the quicker he will fade and embarrass the GOP AGAIN!!!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its amazing how Rick Santorum can pick blacks out to focus his welfare claims on, when in FACT, in IOWA , the majority of people on welfare are WHITE!

Cmon C9, defend this maroon!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had already posted the clip of him saying that last sentence and it was transcribed incorrectly.....he never said the word..."black". But there you go just babbling what you hear. It was a CBS mistake in transcribing...

"reported it thusly on their YouTube channel:
While campaigning in Sioux City, Iowa Sunday, GOP presidential hopeful Rick Santorum said if elected he plans to cut regulations and entitlements and he doesn’t want to “make black people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money.”
Except that’s not what Santorum said at all. What he said was, “I don’t want to make [pause] lives, people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money.” This makes sense in the context of what immediately preceded this statement: “It [Medicaid] just keeps expanding. I was Indianola a few months ago, and I was talking with someone who works at the Department of Public Welfare here, and she told me that the state of Iowa is going to get fined if they don’t sign up more people under the Medicaid program. They’re just pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so that they can get your vote.”

Did Santorum really say he didn’t want to make “black people’s lives better”? � Hot Air

Get your facts straight and quit blindly babbling what you hear from Sally or Rachel. There is also a tape where you can hear with your own defective ears that he didn't even say the word 'black'. You can find that yourself.

YOU are by far the most racist thing I've come across because you want to incite it!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I had already posted the clip of him saying that last sentence and it was transcribed incorrectly.....he never said the word..."black". But there you go just babbling what you hear. It was a CBS mistake in transcribing...

"reported it thusly on their YouTube channel:
While campaigning in Sioux City, Iowa Sunday, GOP presidential hopeful Rick Santorum said if elected he plans to cut regulations and entitlements and he doesn’t want to “make black people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money.”
Except that’s not what Santorum said at all. What he said was, “I don’t want to make [pause] lives, people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money.” This makes sense in the context of what immediately preceded this statement: “It [Medicaid] just keeps expanding. I was Indianola a few months ago, and I was talking with someone who works at the Department of Public Welfare here, and she told me that the state of Iowa is going to get fined if they don’t sign up more people under the Medicaid program. They’re just pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so that they can get your vote.”

Did Santorum really say he didn’t want to make “black people’s lives better”? � Hot Air

Get your facts straight and quit blindly babbling what you hear from Sally or Rachel. There is also a tape where you can hear with your own defective ears that he didn't even say the word 'black'. You can find that yourself.

YOU are by far the most racist thing I've come across because you want to incite it!!

I dont know if you need a hearing aid adjustment, but just so you can be satisfied, I posted the video of him SAYING the word BLACKS very clearly. Dont be pesky, face reality, no excuse can defend his words.

I figured youd come out and defend him, its your style.

Sorry Moreluck, better give up on this one. We aint talking transcribing, he has said this same claim all over rallies in iowa. The net is filled with clips.

As for being a racist, let me just say your posts speak volumes. Let me just say this to you, FAIL.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I dont know if you need a hearing aid adjustment, but just so you can be satisfied, I posted the video of him SAYING the word BLACKS very clearly. Dont be pesky, face reality, no excuse can defend his words.

I figured youd come out and defend him, its your style.

Sorry Moreluck, better give up on this one. We aint talking transcribing, he has said this same claim all over rallies in iowa. The net is filled with clips.

As for being a racist, let me just say your posts speak volumes. Let me just say this to you, FAIL.

Peace.
I posted the clip and he didn't say it.....CBS put it in. I have no interest in Santorum, but he's accused of something he didn't do.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I put a clip on my post from santorums OWN camp. Sorry Moreluck, you can believe what you want, but the proof is in the pudding.

Sorry, but the pudding is also black, just like Santorums words.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I put a clip on my post from santorums OWN camp. Sorry Moreluck, you can believe what you want, but the proof is in the pudding.

Sorry, but the pudding is also black, just like Santorums words.

peace.
I listened to your clip and it's not the same as what was said in my clip. I can't find the one I posted. It sounds altered to me.

“Lives” sounds pretty clear to me, but either way, Santorum wasn’t talking about “black people.” He was talking about all Americans, as the context of his remarks makes obvious. Shame on CBS for this unsubstantiated allegation, and for still not correcting their record."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I listened to your clip and it's not the same as what was said in my clip. I can't find the one I posted. It sounds altered to me.

Ahh, ya. Right, thats it moreluck. Its altered, they also re formed his mouth to form the word BLACKS. Yea moreluck, its a conspiracy that happened at every rallie and event in IOWA.. Those evil bastards at CBS went around capturing clips and doing a mission impossible on them.

Does that make you feel better? get a grip.

Peace.

He is still a candidate and what you think doesn't matter. It's Republicans who will decide their candidate, whoever it might be. Rick is a candidate 'til he drops out of the race. Put away your talons until you have your prey in sight.
His prey is anyone that doesn't agree with him. It's as simple as he is.

moreluck

golden ticket member
DURHAM, N.H.

Rick Santorum on Friday asserted that Sharia law has no place in America.

“Jihadism is evil and we need to say what it is,” he said at the Strafford County Lincoln-Reagan dinner, remarks that show how the former Pennsylvania senator continues to establish himself as the candidate most-aligned with the Republican Party’s conservative base.

“We need to define it and say what it is. And it is evil. Sharia law is incompatible with American jurisprudence and our Constitution.”

Santorum, invoking New York Rep. Peter King’s hearing this week on the alleged radicalization of American Muslims, said that the “vast majority” of Muslims don’t want to it either.

“They left because of Sharia law,” he said, referring to why he believes Muslim immigrants left their home countries to come to the United States.

Santorum added, “Sharia law is not just a religious code. It is also a governmental code. It happens to be both religious in nature an origin, but it is a civil code. And it is incompatible with the civil code of the United States.”

The audience loudly applauded.

Santorum, a devout Catholic, warned about Sharia at CPAC last month, and his latest comments set up a stark contrast between his world view and President Obama’s efforts to court support in the Muslim world.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
His prey is anyone that doesn't agree with him. It's as simple as he is.

My "prey" is the continuous parade of morons you all cling to as your representatives. This year has been Easy pickins for the democratic party, as the parade of morons started large and is now reducing itself one by one, disaster by disaster.

The GOP is confused and in a shambles. From the electorate to the congress, the republicans cant find a clue to save their lives.

The GOP's parade of millionaires and billionaires as candidates has only shown that money cant buy you into office. It still comes down to substance and the GOP just aint got it!

I look forward to seeing Santorum crash and burn like the rest of the candidates. He is a racist, a homophobe and a religious zealot who would like to impose his religious beliefs on all americans.

Watch out C9, you're running out of candidates.

peace.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He didn't say "black people". Even at the end of the video, you hear Sanitorium stutter on another word. He is not a smart guy and certainly not well-spoken.

I'm not going to be a Rick S. supporter (LOL), he's a vile creature of not only big-state but also big religion and such impositions...but he had a verbal hiccup here and nothing more.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He didn't say "black people". Even at the end of the video, you hear Sanitorium stutter on another word. He is not a smart guy and certainly not well-spoken.

I'm not going to be a Rick S. supporter (LOL), he's a vile creature of not only big-state but also big religion and such impositions...but he had a verbal hiccup here and nothing more.

He has said the same thing all over IOWA. There are other clips available of the same sentence. This was no hiccup, it was an actual thought he expressed in front of a captured audience of white people, only problem is that it was captured by video and audio.

You can make all the excuses you want to, it is what it is. this wasnt his first racially charged statement that he has ever made on the campaign trail. More to come!!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My "prey" is the continuous parade of morons you all cling to as your representatives. This year has been Easy pickins for the democratic party, as the parade of morons started large and is now reducing itself one by one, disaster by disaster.

The GOP is confused and in a shambles. From the electorate to the congress, the republicans cant find a clue to save their lives.

The GOP's parade of millionaires and billionaires as candidates has only shown that money cant buy you into office. It still comes down to substance and the GOP just aint got it!

I look forward to seeing Santorum crash and burn like the rest of the candidates. He is a racist, a homophobe and a religious zealot who would like to impose his religious beliefs on all americans.

Watch out C9, you're running out of candidat

peace.
The whole idea of the process is to winnow out from a slate of candidates down to one pick for the Republicans. If your bored, go volunteer to make phone calls for $3 dinners with Buck.

It's important for GOP to hear what the candidates have to say and how they handle themselves. It's not for you to slam every word out of their mouth. We'll decide if a candidate is saying what the GOP wants to hear. If we don't like it, it'll be "NEXT!"

It's GOP job to cast away the not so good candidates and narrow things down 'til we finally have just the one candidate. It's a process....the Democrats went through it before. It's taking place with all the primaries state by state and we'll end up with one guy.

Then we'll put one guy up against Buck......................other than helping Buck, there's not a whole lot for you to do in this process.............it's important for us to hear what the candidates have to say. We don't care what you think of it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He has said the same thing all over IOWA. There are other clips available of the same sentence. This was no hiccup, it was an actual thought he expressed in front of a captured audience of white people, only problem is that it was captured by video and audio.

You can make all the excuses you want to, it is what it is. this wasnt his first racially charged statement that he has ever made on the campaign trail. More to come!!

Peace.
What is important is that if he did infact slip on the word (which listening carefully enough times, it sounds more likely to be), he shouldn't be castrated for it.

I am not saying he is not a vile, racist, bigoted person. He may be. On this linked video though, I just don't hear "black" unless conditioned to hear it upon first listen (which we all have been)

As a Democrat you should be having a field day with these candidates...looks like Romney is all the 'conservatives' have to offer. lol It will come down to Obama Republican and Romney Democrat...no wait a min..reverse that..blah, really no difference in the end.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well for myself I would prefer the freedom to leave a job that I was not happy with but sounds like even that small amount of freedom is a problem for you. Seriously in my opinion if you are being harassed at a job you are a maroon to want to stay. I know I know I have read how you feel you get harassed at your job and you stay.

I love you you Libertarians always work the word "freedom" into a statement, even if it's completely assinine. You are "free" to be clueless, and you are "free" to be a maroon too.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The whole idea of the process is to winnow out from a slate of candidates down to one pick for the Republicans. If your bored, go volunteer to make phone calls for $3 dinners with Buck.

It's important for GOP to hear what the candidates have to say and how they handle themselves. It's not for you to slam every word out of their mouth. We'll decide if a candidate is saying what the GOP wants to hear. If we don't like it, it'll be "NEXT!"

It's GOP job to cast away the not so good candidates and narrow things down 'til we finally have just the one candidate. It's a process....the Democrats went through it before. It's taking place with all the primaries state by state and we'll end up with one guy.

Then we'll put one guy up against Buck......................other than helping Buck, there's not a whole lot for you to do in this process.............it's important for us to hear what the candidates have to say. We don't care what you think of it.

Hey lily pad hopper, tell me if you believe RICK SANTORUMS own words on personal freedom in the United States.

Santorum:
"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything… It all comes from, I would argue, this right to privacy that doesn't exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution... You say, well, it's my individual freedom. Yes, but it destroys the basic unit of our society because it condones behavior that's antithetical to strong healthy families... In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing."[SUP][4][/SUP]

Tell me you agree with this position. I challenge ANY of the C9ers to agree with Santorums own view.

Please.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care for Santorum.....just like Ron Paul is not my cup of tea either. Some things, yes.....but overall, no.

Your challenges are stupid. I just have to pick a candidate I like. It doesn't matter what you think of them. Now you're calling me a frog? ......I should be so limber!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't care for Santorum.....just like Ron Paul is not my cup of tea either. Some things, yes.....but overall, no.

Your challenges are stupid. I just have to pick a candidate I like. It doesn't matter what you think of them. Now you're calling me a frog? ......I should be so limber!!

Well, you're running out of lily pads to hop on.

First trump, then bachman, then perry, then cain, then blingrich, now who? You say not santorum or paul, so whos left? Romney?

Even you dont like romney unless you're told to.

Peace.