ride alongs

SWORDFISH

i hear fedex is hiring

Alls I heard here is .................. bla bla bla Im a dirty little tr***

why don't you go apply.

+1

Article 37 grievance---oversupervision and harassment.

Make sure you include the comment your center manager made about "getting a babysitter until you scratch the route." If that isnt harassment, I dont know what is.

Your management team is employing the standard tactic of trying to bully you into working off of the clock in order to "make standard". Their "solution".... is to put the Band-Aid of your skipped lunch over the cancer of their unfair time allowance. They have no intention of solving the underlying problem, they onlly care about manipulating the metric.

POSTER MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS POST..... File a grievance immediately. Article 37 sec 1a pg. 120 National master. Their behavior is unacceptable. I have talked to my BA about this he agrees. They have tried doing it to drivers in our center.

SWORDFISH

i hear fedex is hiring

why don't you go apply.

Article 37 grievance---oversupervision and harassment.

Make sure you include the comment your center manager made about "getting a babysitter until you scratch the route." If that isnt harassment, I dont know what is.

Your management team is employing the standard tactic of trying to bully you into working off of the clock in order to "make standard". Their "solution".... is to put the Band-Aid of your skipped lunch over the cancer of their unfair time allowance. They have no intention of solving the underlying problem, they onlly care about manipulating the metric.

that's going to be a task in itself lol. ive noticed over the years of being a driver that my fuse has gotten very short, i used to be laid back and nothing bothered me not anymore lol. it is going to be impossible to scratch when every time i turn around the sup is standing in my way, guess i will be having a passenger for a while
thanks
d

NO
Keep taking your breaks, lunch and missing your time. They are just trying to bully you. This isnt area specific. This is the national master article 37 sec 1a. pg 120 "The employer shall not in any way intimidate, harass, coerce or overly supervise any employeein the performance of his or her duties. File it you have 10 days.

bad company

semi-pro
NO
Keep taking your breaks, lunch and missing your time. They are just trying to bully you. This isn't area specific. This is the national master article 37 sec 1a. pg 120 "The employer shall not in any way intimidate, harass, coerce or overly supervise any employee in the performance of his or her duties. File it you have 10 days.

I plan on filing the same grievance tomorrow per my BA's advice. I failed to ask him what I can expect as a result of it though... ???

SWORDFISH

I plan on filing the same grievance tomorrow per my BA's advice. I failed to ask him what I can expect as a result of it though... ???

Remember everyone the rules for filling a grievance. You must tell the person your filling on before you file. You cannot just go file. As for the results they will have to comply.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
For the OP,
Not sure if your aware or not but the Union does not recognize over or under allowed at all. The company cannot discipline you for being over allowed. You should ask them if they can show you something you are doing wrong per the 340 methods. If not politely tell them you understand their position and will do your best. If they continue to harass you about it, tell them you would like to have a steward present for the rest of your conversation. I would be willing to bet it willl end the over allowed talk quickly(if your steward is a good one).

As for the rides, do file the article 37 harrasment grievance as soon as you get to work tommorow!!

On the 3 day certification ride, I am not sure why the company would bother as it would only be valid when you run the same route with comparible numbers(stop count, piece count, miles etc..). Unless you run that route on a regular basis it is a huge waste of time and money. You may be able to incorporate something of that nature in your 37 grievance.

Get very familiar with your contract book and the 340 methods, once the company sees that you know what your doing by the methods, and that you know the contract and are not afraid to hold them to it, the harrasment and intimidation tactics will go by the wayside.

SWORDFISH

NO
Keep taking your breaks, lunch and missing your time. They are just trying to bully you. This isnt area specific. This is the national master article 37 sec 1a. pg 120 "The employer shall not in any way intimidate, harass, coerce or overly supervise any employeein the performance of his or her duties. File it you have 10 days.

This comment is for the post below didnt mean to include the others.

Originally Posted by lvgolfer962
that's going to be a task in itself lol. ive noticed over the years of being a driver that my fuse has gotten very short, i used to be laid back and nothing bothered me not anymore lol. it is going to be impossible to scratch when every time i turn around the sup is standing in my way, guess i will be having a passenger for a while
thanks
d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Golfer, my BA is saying that 631 is under the same language for utility drivers and 9.5's. I am clarifying to make sure it is exactly the same language. Will let you know what he says.

Golfer, my BA verified that 631 is under the exact same language we are for utility drivers and 9.5's. Someone is not giving you the correct information. I'm waiting on a contact name and number.