Right ON track 100k+ this year

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just hate when the customers think its their God given right to know how much you make.

When they ask me how much I make?. In answer with how much do you make?
Yeah. I've never had a customer actually ask me how much I make. I hear here comes the guy that makes the big money every now and then.

I tell them ups is always hiring. Not a 1 has ever filled out an application.

Yeah. I've never had a customer actually ask me how much I make. I hear here comes the guy that makes the big money every now and then.

I tell them ups is always hiring. Not a 1 has ever filled out an application.
I tell them that too. They say you get 6 weeks vacation. I say it took me a quarter of a century to earn them.
Nobody is stopping you from applying.
Response= I don't want to work hard like you do. Lol

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Enjoy all that money. I hope you're a single young buck.

I'm on pace to make around 60 (I'll probably hit $75 once I start racking up the OT)Right now I'm looking around 15K (Had off a lot of dead days). I've been able to spend a bunch of time with my wife and our little baby girl. There is no amount of money in the world that can eclipse that.

There is more to life than money

UPS4Life

I've never understood people that are so secretive about how much they make.
I make 33.80/hr but if I haul doubles I get 34.30. Why should people know what others gross? Then they will just complain they aren't getting that much if it's too high but won't want to work for it or give you advice on if they think it's not enough.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
Last year between my pension, my wife's pension, my SS, her SS and what little we draw out of our retirement portfolio we were close to the 100K mark----all without lifting a finger. That don't include my pt township job. Retirement is good.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I make 33.80/hr but if I haul doubles I get 34.30. Why should people know what others gross? Then they will just complain they aren't getting that much if it's too high but won't want to work for it or give you advice on if they think it's not enough.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Personally I could care less what other people think about it. Not going to bother me but there's a stigma around talking about money that I feel isn't right. I think its the reason a lot of kids have no clue how much stuff costs when they hit the real world.