Ring doorbell camera

DownSouthUPS

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455671551.827863.jpg
. Cameras all over my route. But this was a fellow employees house.

SmithBarney

Not to mention it's bound to irritate the customer that was OK with an ISR being left at their house, now they gotta wait an extra day to get their crap.
Hey, not nearly as irritating as having to return 3 times, but company policy is the policy, I'm not about to lose my job over some idiot that says it's ok, has it on film that I signed, then the package "disappears" FedEx would take one look at that and say sorry you know the rules you can't sign for a package EVER(unless it's yours)

Ok I did it once for a friend who was getting an ipad, but I also signed their name, unlocked their front door, put it in his bedroom closet and then locked up the house... I guess I'm not such a good driver.

McFeely

Huge Member
Hey, not nearly as irritating as having to return 3 times, but company policy is the policy, I'm not about to lose my job over some idiot that says it's ok, has it on film that I signed, then the package "disappears" FedEx would take one look at that and say sorry you know the rules you can't sign for a package EVER(unless it's yours)

I wouldn't sign for one, either. Especially if I knew it was being filmed. I was talking about releasing it on the first attempt with a signed doortag.

fatboy33

I thought the button on the devise had to be pushed to activate the camera function. I'll pass on the word to my coworkers that these doorbell cams run hot.