Ring Of Fire - Anusol, Prep-H or Lidocaine 5% cream?

oldngray

nowhere special
funny-cat-pictures-id-load-up-on-preparation-h-if-were-you.jpg

browntroll

i had to use prep-h a year ago and it went away but was also told i didnt eat enough fiber or exercise enough.
its not fun while it happens at work and you have nothing to put which is why they also sell prep-h wipes in small single
packs so you can take on the go.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
After bouncing around on my tractor for for hours for 4 or 5 days in a row my anus itches and bleeds.
I figured Feeder drivers would have some insight.
Have you tried any of these solutions or any others and which works best?
I've never had a bloody ass, but when mine has itched previously (like after swamp ass in the summer) this works great:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You got a hemi a large spike that protrudes when your under stress. It itches cause you didn't wipe very well so prep h it and sit on a pillow for a week. Dr. Beernut at your service. The bleeding will stop when you stop digging down there.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Luckily, this was one of the few problems I *didn't* have while driving, so I can't answer anything about meds, but one of my fellow feeder drivers was having all kinds of problems, and he ordered a seat cushion made for truck drivers called an airhawk. It's gel and pretty expensive. My friend told me it made a big enough difference, that he's positive it extended his time on the job. Google will get you there. Good luck.

BrownChoice

When i saw this thread, it was like deja vu in that just a day or two ago, when i was washing down in the shower i noticed this very subject of the thread... :-/
I used some pretty old prep h, but it did shrink. Man o man if this is normal i may go get it rubber banded off and then cauterize my anus ! Hahahah