Ringtones

over9five

Staff member
Where do you get ringtones? I want maybe ONE, and all I can find are sites that want you to pay $10/month to download a bunch.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I always use the one that sounds like an old fashioned phone ringing........no songs for me.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That's the one I use. You can actually hear it. I laugh at the people who comment that I have an unusual ringtone. Isn't my phone ringing? ;)

upsgrunt

If you are cheap like me, you can record part of the song to the sound recorder on your phone, save it, then save as ringtone. I use a shrill, high-pitched, European ambulance style ringtone so I can hear it when it's in the cup holder and I am 50 yards away.

over9five

Staff member
I always use the one that sounds like an old fashioned phone ringing........no songs for me.

That's what I'm using now.

I'm sure Moldy Peaches has something you might like.

Thank Krampus they didn't go there.....

Ask the first 16 yr. old you see; they will know!
STEPHANIE!!!!! Ok, she's 13, but she'd know....

If you are cheap like me, you can record part of the song to the sound recorder on your phone, save it, then save as ringtone. I use a shrill, high-pitched, European ambulance style ringtone so I can hear it when it's in the cup holder and I am 50 yards away.

I have one of those programs (DJ Tone Express). I am attempting to use it.

over9five

Staff member
What song ? / If you don't mind

[video=youtube;Up0-9f0LOR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up0-9f0LOR4&ob=av2e[/video]

Be Still

"It's love so serious,
the more we think, the less we know.
It's love mysterious,
holding tight when we should let go..."

​Songs get me sometimes. Sometimes whole songs, sometimes just a few lines.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
When my son calls from Boston it's the Dropkick Murphys ,when my wife calls its Vincent Vance "all I want for Christmas " ,Most people it's George Thourgood " out the door I went " If you have a Droid you can save music as a ring tone like Jimi Hendrix's intro to Vodoo Child

DS

Fenderbender
Over, you have reached the point in life where you need a smartphone.
It knows better than you the ringtone you need,
14 year old girls have that one,how about money for nothing by dire straits