DS

Fenderbender
Wax on wax off... in Bangcock ....
Reports say he was well hung...
Sorry,but it sounds like he died happy.
72 years old!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

satellitedriver

I guess he will not be able to come out of the closet, with his sexual desires.
Seems he got "hung up" on a few details.
He was always a "B" rate actor, but now he has the disgrace of being found dead, with his testicles bound.
Sorry,
I can not fade the perverse need for sexual "pleasure" when it goes to these extremes.
Murder?
Maybe, but not likely.
IMHO,
His film persona was as false, as his martial arts skills.
So,
God rest his soul.

DS

Fenderbender
I found this... and to be honest,I had never heard of it before now.
When you rob your brain of oxygen (asphyxia), you experience a high -- euphoria, dizziness, and lowered inhibition -- before you lose consciousness. To make their sexual experience more thrilling, autoerotic asphyxiators masturbate while strangling themselves with cords, ropes, scarves, and ties, or they suffocate by sealing their heads in plastic bags.

The vast majority don't mean to kill themselves. They usually devise some kind of rescue mechanism to stop the asphyxiation once they've climaxed. But the fail-safe often fails. For example, they may tie a slip-knot or hang themselves from something that's shorter than they are, so they can simply stand up to stop the strangulation. But they may get so weak and disoriented from lack of oxygen that they can't pull out the knot or stand up, and they pass out and die.

from medicinenet.com​

rod

Retired 22 years
I found this... and to be honest,I had never heard of it before now.
When you rob your brain of oxygen (asphyxia), you experience a high -- euphoria, dizziness, and lowered inhibition -- before you lose consciousness. To make their sexual experience more thrilling, autoerotic asphyxiators masturbate while strangling themselves with cords, ropes, scarves, and ties, or they suffocate by sealing their heads in plastic bags.​

The vast majority don't mean to kill themselves. They usually devise some kind of rescue mechanism to stop the asphyxiation once they've climaxed. But the fail-safe often fails. For example, they may tie a slip-knot or hang themselves from something that's shorter than they are, so they can simply stand up to stop the strangulation. But they may get so weak and disoriented from lack of oxygen that they can't pull out the knot or stand up, and they pass out and die.​

from medicinenet.com​

Years ago we had an unexpected day off when the Teamsters call a strike because a part timer had died doing this and the company refused to pay up on his life insurance because they said it wasn't an accidental death. Unfortunately there was alot of sick jokes going around for awhile.:sad-little: