RIP Farrah

moreluck

golden ticket member
This one hit me hard because we are the same age. She was the one woman that both men & women found to be hot!!

I watched her special a few weeks ago that was filmed by her best friend, Alana Stewart and she was fighting her disease with courage. I feel for her father....

Maybe her a-hole son will turn around now.

fethrs

I watched Charlie's Angles as a kid but I loved her role in the Cannonball Run with Burt Reynolds. I swear I don't think they were acting in some of the scenes. Woo wee!
RIP Farrah, she was one of a kind.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think every boy had this poster hanging in their bedrooms. I know I did.

What do you mean every boy?--------I still have mine hanging in the garage. (actually its the 2nd one as the 1st one totally self-distructed) (well maybe it had a little help) RIP Farrah-- you will always be an "eleven" in my book

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I apologize for what I am about to reveal.

Farrah's death hit me harder than MJ's. In fact, forgive me, I was more pissed that her death became over shadowed by MJ's. ( My opinion...)

My best friend and I were dishing on the phone about Farrah. We both laughed because it was because of Farrah we learned that those two horizontal hard pimple like items on our chest were something to show off.

I pray Farrah is running down the beach in Heaven feeling whole again.

Cancer is a bas tar d.

rod

Retired 22 years
I apologize for what I am about to reveal.

Farrah's death hit me harder than MJ's. In fact, forgive me, I was more pissed that her death became over shadowed by MJ's. ( My opinion...)

My best friend and I were dishing on the phone about Farrah. We both laughed because it was because of Farrah we learned that those two horizontal hard pimple like items on our chest were something to show off.

I pray Farrah is running down the beach in Heaven feeling whole again.

Cancer is a bas tar d.

AMEN--- Farrah was a 1000 times the person MJ was. Its so sad that we know whos legacy will last longer. I'm really PO'ed that they died about the same time

over9five

Staff member
AMEN--- Farrah was a 1000 times the person MJ was. Its so sad that we know whos legacy will last longer. I'm really PO'ed that they died about the same time

I agree that it is sad they died the same day. Farrah is already forgotten (by the media), and Micheal is still on all the news ALL DAY LONG.
Farrah must have been a Conservative, while Micheal was a Liberal to get this kind of attention by the media..

upsgrunt

Story goes that when Farrah got to heaven God offered to grant her one wish. She, of course, wished that every child on earth would be safe. The next thing you know, Jackson is dead.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Grew up with Charlies angels. Kinda weird that Ryan Oneal was in Love Story when his almost wife died of cancer. Then it came true in real life.