RIP to the UPS Driver Keith Basinski

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by NonyaBiznes, Sep 28, 2012.

1. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

3. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

This was just on the news. Mr. Basinski was 60 years old.

4. Lordtekk

Lordtekk New Member

My condolences to his family.

5. newgirl

newgirl Member

Saw the pictures on the news with the UPS truck backed into the dock. How tragic. Condolences to his family, and his UPS family.

6. Rhoderunner

Rhoderunner Active Member

How terrible. Very tragic indeed. Let it be a reminder to all of us to always be alert, never let our guard down. The nut jobs to do us in my not be from within.

7. nolongerpurple

nolongerpurple New Member

you just never know...i have a extended area rte in michigan....the other day i had a eviction notice from an attorney out of detroit....i rolled up the driveway to the side door and the first thing i see is a hand written sign....warning you will be shot on sight.....geez gives you the willys....thank god no one was home....its a dangerous world out there....this is just a reminder to be careful no matter where you are.....i feel just awful for the ups driver and his family and his fellow workers...this just shakes you to your core.....

8. prickle&goo

prickle&goo New Member

Very sad. I did a PUP route in that area for 2 years, and though I didn't know Keith by name I certainly recognized his picture on the news. Condolences to his family and co-workers.