RIP Tuco !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
safe_image.php

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Actor Eli Wallach, seen in a 2010 file photo, has died at the age of 98.

WASHINGTON, June 25 (Reuters) - Eli Wallach, an early practitioner of method acting who made a lasting impression as the scuzzy bandit Tuco in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", died on Tuesday at the age of 98, the New York Times reported.

Wallach appeared on the big screen well into his 90s in Roman Polanski's "The Ghost Writer" and Oliver Stone's "Wall Street" sequel and other films.

"It's what I wanted to do all my life," Wallach said of his work in an interview in 2010.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
See the deleted scenes from the American release of GB&U in the collectors edition! Sorry to see him go. Didn't realize he was that old. Then again, Clint is 84 now.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
NOT MANY ACTORS CAN LEAVE SUCH TIMELESS IMPACTS ON DIFFERENT PEOPLE,WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU ''TUCO''................. MR UGLY... RIPOSA IN PACE.

wkmac

Great actor. My 3 favorites with him, Magnificent Seven, Good, Bad, Ugly and McKenna's Gold. Fun interview with Eli about his Sergio Leone experience.

wkmac

Got the "Man With No Name" Trilogy, Josey Wales, High Plains Drifter, Hang em High, etc. Just need Siverado and Unforgiven to complete.

Good list but IMO it lacks the greatest western film ever made. Sergio Leone's master work, Once Upon A Time In The West. And you can't leave out the early 70's films of Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer and the Trinity Series. We owe much gratitude to Mr. Wallach in helping to build a classic film genre.

As to the theme music to Good Bad Ugly, the great Italian composer Ennio Morricone wrote another piece from that film even more stunning and introduced to a younger audience by Metallica. You'll never go to a Metallica concert and not hear Ecstasy of Gold.

But my favorite Morricone pieces come from Once Upon A Time in the West with Harmonica, Cheyenne and the beautiful and IMO moving theme song, Once Upon A Time in the West.