RIP TY

gwood

Feeder driver Eric "TY" Zombro was killed in a motorcycle accident on Sunday, June 12th in Hagerstown, MD.
His wife, Mel, was seriously injured and is in Shock Trauma in Baltimore. She is expected to recover. Please keep this family
in your prayers. We will all miss him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Feeder driver Eric "TY" Zombro was killed in a motorcycle accident on Sunday, June 12th in Hagerstown, MD.
His wife, Mel, was seriously injured and is in Shock Trauma in Baltimore. She is expected to recover. Please keep this family
in your prayers. We will all miss him.

My thoughts and condolences goes out to Ty's family and friends. As a fellow biker I know the pleasure of biking and the unknown that waits around every turn.

rod

Retired 22 years
RIP Mr. Zumbro------- I lost a good friend to a motorcycle accident yesterday also. Please everyone---take that extra second to double check for motorcycles before you make your turn or pull out into an intersection.

goetface

RIP, I dont know the man but its certainly sad. In less then one year this past year, 1 person has died on my street and another I think also died. I live in a neighborhood street, with homes, 25mph zone. I found out about the guy that died by my mail man, he told me the whole run down, young guy 26, gets in fight with girlfriend at house down the street, leaves mad, is scene going 50-60 down our street, loses control, crashes, dies. My prayers go out to the family.